Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun miracle
Sun miracle
Greetings So i know I have post this before but I wish to mention it again sense I did more research on it. Last time you said they might have seen a sun dog however sun dogs are stationary and some stated the sun moved for east to west or fell near to the earth some stated tiny pieces of light fell down others saw nothing at all. Also Lisbon which is only 17 miles away did not see anything please read the wikipedia article on it and tell me what you think.
RE: Sun miracle
...Which wikipdia article?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
-that it didn't happen at all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 9, 2017 at 9:51 am)sneroul the thinker Wrote: Greetings So i know I have post this before but I wish to mention it again sense I did more research on it. Last time you said they might have seen a sun dog however sun dogs are stationary and some stated the sun moved for east to west or fell near to the earth some stated tiny pieces of light fell down others saw nothing at all. Also Lisbon which is only 17 miles away did not see anything please read the wikipedia article on it and tell me what you think.

And I said that staring at the sun too long can cause it to seem to move. Did you not read that one? I went into detail about it.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I think I heard about this one. People stare at the sun (or any bright light) long enough, and they see points of light dance around because of temporary damage to the eye. It's not a miracle. It's eye damage.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

mmmm I still find this thing damm fascinating I belief there are photos of the crowd but please do look at the wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun. the pope stated himself he saw it. please let me hear your thoughts.
The pope was a credulous moron and/or liar, take your pick.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Funny how the instances of confirmed miracles used to be so high until mass availability of cameras and smartphones.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I think it's funny how religious organizations cravenly declare such "miracles" to be worthy of belief. Couldn't have said "guys, stop staring at the sun, god's bigger than all that"...could they, lol.
We have all looked into Fatima before and are unlikely to do it again. The stories are impressive, but that's all they are. Just stories. There is not one shred of actual evidence of any magical goings on.

As for the pope believing it, no shit? The pope believes his deity casts magic spells all over the place? You don't say? THE pope? Come on.

Find ONE person who can cast ONE spell to prove magic is real and THEN I'll look into individual idiotic claims of magical happenings. Until you can offer the slightest evidence to even remotely suggest that magic is a thing looking into any particular magical claim is a waste of my time.
Have you ever noticed all the drug commercials on TV lately?  Why is it the side effects never include penile enlargement or super powers?
Side effects may include super powers or enlarged penis which may become permanent with continued use.  Stop taking Killatol immediately and consult your doctor if you experience penis enlargement of more than 3 inches, laser vision, superhuman strength, invulnerability, the ability to explode heads with your mind or time travel.  Killatoll is not for everyone, especially those who already have convertibles or vehicles of ridiculous size to supplement penis size.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Is our Sun a star? Cyberman 41 9068 October 26, 2018 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Yet another Miracle of the Sun. Jehanne 13 1433 October 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Could this be a real medical miracle? A man supposedly was raised from the dead Invisible Boy 9 5404 January 29, 2014 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Invisible Boy