Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add "ing" to the last of your favorite movie
Add "ing" to the last of your favorite movie
Jurassic parking - story of dinosaurs learning how to park cars.

Lights outing - a bunch of lights going for an outing?

Interstellaring - A story about something that got stuck between the ring of stella.
RE: Add "ing" to the last of your favorite movie
the shininging?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

The Godfathering - A gripping tale of Odin's life in the Mafia.

The Fifth Elementing - The merry adventures of boron.

True Gritting - A documentary on the history of sandpaper.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Goldfingering Big Grin
Die Harding - Harding had it coming anyway
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Brian beat me to The Godfathering (the tale of several families haunted by the vengeful ghost of a dapper gentleman in the olive oil business).

Casablancaing -- A failed (and underappreciated) road film starring Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, and Dorothy Lamour about star-crossed lovers trying, and failing, to find a gig in wartime Morocco.

Singing in the Raining -- A film about how 'the talkies' almost didn't happen because the sound crews couldn't figure out how to record dialogue in a downpour without electrocuting everyone on the set.

Annie Halling -- A documentary about the effects of baggy, pleated pants and neckties on the feminist movement.

Networking -- A dark, sardonic look at the news media before the invention of the Blackberry.

Rockying -- A disturbing look at violence against defenseless carcasses in the meat packing business.

Do the Right Thinging -- Tom Hanks's critically dismissed sequel to That Thing You Do, in which the lads invent Hip Hop years before its time. Worth a second look.

To Kill a Mockingbirding -- Jem and Scout must save Atticus from a duck hunt gone wrong.
Brokeback Mountaining
Creationists are like Slinkys: It's hard not to giggle when they tumble down the stairs.
10 Things I Hate About Youing - A South Jersey travelogue by a third grader from Oregon

Lost in Translating - Two hitchhikers from the Bay Area run into trouble on a dirt road two hours from Guadalajara
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
The Crying Gaming
Creationists are like Slinkys: It's hard not to giggle when they tumble down the stairs.
Did you know this deeply philosophical movie about the ethics of compassion:

Dude, where's my caring?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5433 475731 50 minutes ago
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 541819 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 561 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3704 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 655 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 774 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 568 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 455 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 471 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1118 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda