Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't the fuckheads on the right losing their shit over this
Why aren't the fuckheads on the right losing their shit over this
So apparently Trump is already burning through money with his lavish vacations/getaways. I just recall the Tea Party losing their shit just when Obama would spend a lot less money on vacations. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...b#comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s244gS5zus

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why aren't the fuckheads on the right losing their shit over this
Black democrat vs white republican. Wonder why they're not chomping at the bit over everything the new guy does. Obama couldn't do anything right, and Trump gets a free pass.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 18, 2017 at 9:14 am)Chad32 Wrote: Black democrat vs white republican. Wonder why they're not chomping at the bit over everything the new guy does. Obama couldn't do anything right, and Trump gets a free pass.

You should see this bit Bill Maher did last night regarding that very hypocrisy. [I wonder if he saw that clip from CNN before his show, too] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFWv42U1l4A

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Philandering, draft dodging, not owning a 'Republican cloth coat*', for a conservative party, they sure do like changing things.

*for those not old enough to remember, Richard Nixon was explaining how good Pat looked in one, even if she didn't own a (presumably Democrat) fur coat.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Now it's all about telling libtards to fuck off because Hillary lost. The past 8 years of shitting their pants every time Obama got onto a Air Force One for a trip overseas, thereby costing the American taxpayers fuel-money is already long forgotten by them.

Same with vacations. Trump is on the golf course every weekend down at Mira Lago by way of Air Force One and not a peep out of these drooling fucksticks over it. He talking foreign policy about NK in a room crowded with people down there and no complaints.

Everyone is a hypocrite in some fashion or another. It's inescapable. But the hypocrisy here is like suddenly seeing someone get hit by a car. It takes your breath away. Over and over and over again.
But the emails, man.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
And don't forget that some of that government money being spent every weekend goes right into his shiny gold pockets. Since he is going to his own golf course, some of the money paid to the golf course for his staying there goes right back.....to him!

If Obama had done anything like this, he would have already had a special investigation, and probably have his impeachment date set in court.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
It's just typical winger hypocrisy. What matters to the wingers is not just what a man does, but whether that man has an "R" next to their name them or not.
If he is truly charging the US Government to stay at Mar-a-Lago, then he is losing money every time he doesn't ship half of the Secret Service down there.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Maher calls it the magic ( R )
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 17732 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8743 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5547 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2698 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9718 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2065 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers? GODZILLA 9 749 November 29, 2018 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1034 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 1410 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1871 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm