Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative World History
Video 
Alternative World History
I am a documentary film maker and I believe that modern day accepted version of history is faith based nonsense religion. It is very hard to almost impossible to predict what happened long ago in the past even as late as a few decades ago historical accounts are mostly assumptions and wild guesses. To further illustrate my point I made a documentary about world war II that shows it through an alternative lens yet remains as accurate as any other modern day counter part even though the accounts are radically different. For all we know History played out completely differently then we realize and in all likely hood it did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgUVoREOmg
RE: Alternative World History
You've already posted this.
(March 17, 2017 at 2:51 am)Jesster Wrote: You've already posted this.
Yes and it was in the wrong section so I moved it.
I don't trust your sources about that claim Wink

Then again, I'm not a moderator. I'm just a Jesster.
(March 17, 2017 at 3:05 am)trustyoursources Wrote:

You should probably move it again, but we don't have a 'Batshit Crazy Alternative Facts' forum.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"World War II Space Race between the United Stated, Nazi Germany, and the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War"

I didn't watch the video...but this here description is enough for me.

"Cold war" and "World war" are two very distinct types of war. Thou wanting to mix them up says a lot about how far fetched your notions are...
(March 17, 2017 at 3:05 am)trustyoursources Wrote:

You should have asked a member of Staff to do it. We would then have considered whether it was justified.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 17, 2017 at 2:42 am)trustyoursources Wrote: [...]For all we know History played out completely differently then we realize and in all likely hood it did.[...]

For all YOU know? Sure. But that's just because you're an ignorant idiot, who thinks, that just because you don't know sh*t - nobody does. Yeah - we all can make up stories, but we have people who spend their entire lives figuring out history and their version - as flawed as it may be - is the best knowledge we have. Certainly better than what some uneducated "film-maker" pulls out of his b*m-hole, to get clicks from other conspiracy-obsessed morons...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
OP has admitted to being a troll elsewhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best song in the history of mankind WinterHold 25 1547 August 28, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The History of Dragons Mechaghostman2 5 571 March 13, 2018 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I need an alternative to Photobucket Foxaèr 12 1504 July 25, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  So, is anyone familiar with the "Solving History with Olly Steed" series?s abaris 0 1049 September 1, 2015 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: abaris
  More than alternative: Industrial, deathrock, goth-rock, screamo, punk... Creed of Heresy 8 2809 February 23, 2014 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  History Channel's "The Bible" - In Under 10 Minutes pocaracas 13 3948 April 22, 2013 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  The History Channel Has Gone To Shit Minimalist 17 6418 August 1, 2012 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Awesome Stop Motion "History of the World" Tiberius 2 1736 December 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  The bible; a history. Oldandeasilyconfused 6 2751 November 29, 2011 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Complete History Of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris The Grand Nudger 0 979 September 5, 2011 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger