Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church Renovation Complete.
Church Renovation Complete.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jerusale...completed/

Quote:Jerusalem’s Holy Sepulchre shrine renovation completed

I wonder if it now includes a helium inflated jesus who floats up and disappears through a vent in the roof?  They could do it every hour for the tourists.  Instead of Old Faithful they could call it Old Bullshitter!
RE: Church Renovation Complete.
I guess I don't know what an edicule is.

A place for priests to sodomize children, perhaps ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

An edicule is a burial bed..... but any kind of bed will work for those perverts.
(March 20, 2017 at 6:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jerusale...completed/

Quote:Jerusalem’s Holy Sepulchre shrine renovation completed

I wonder if it now includes a helium inflated jesus who floats up and disappears through a vent in the roof?  They could do it every hour for the tourists.  Instead of Old Faithful they could call it Old Bullshitter!

Or one of those air monsters they have at tire store and such, flapping in the breeze. If they could make the arms stay outstretched...
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."  - Samuel Porter Putnam

Hard to imagine an ecumenical project like that, especially in the middle east, going through to completion without triggering some schisms.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ah it's the Orthodox tomb of jesus. Thought it looked different to the one I went into back in '97 that must have been the Catholic tomb of jesus...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
If John the Baptist can have multiple heads then fucking jesus can have multiple tombs.
Perhaps Jesus didn't actually come back from the dead.

Perhaps he just respawned at his last save point!
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 21, 2017 at 8:00 am)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(March 20, 2017 at 6:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jerusale...completed/

Or one of those air monsters they have at tire store and such, flapping in the breeze. If they could make the arms stay outstretched...

It's been done, Harry.

[Image: a97a29c0699d739236daad4e9377c980.gif]
Now I want to buy a couple of helium filled inflatable Jesus figures.

One I'll release over a convention of ultra conservative American Christians and watch them shit themselves.

The other, over Mecca and watch it get shot down.

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1201 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4122 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10430 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul
  How to Be a Complete Douche thesummerqueen 21 4428 November 30, 2011 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas