Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanks for Nothing!
Tanks for Nothing!
Certainly easy to see where the WLB got the idea from.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/2...ion-parade

Quote:Donald Trump indeed wanted procession of military vehicles for his inauguration parade

[Image: GettyImages-472748880.jpg?1484748021]

If Putey can do it so can he.

But....

The WLB's lying sacks of shit said they didn't ask for AFVs and, of course, as always happens with these amateurs they forgot there are always records.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/emai...223ed?&

Quote:Trump’s Team Said It Didn’t Ask For Military Vehicles At Inauguration. Emails Show It Did.

I also like where they called him Pumpkinfuhrer.
RE: Tanks for Nothing!
Nomination for best thread title of the year. Big Grin
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
No.

Put

Stali

Trump doesn't want to be an autocrat at all.

Really!

Honestly.
Dying to live, living to die.
I LOVE military parades !!!!!

[Image: F201210010939312535214192.jpg]

[Image: pb-081021-parade-jb.photoblog900.jpg]

[Image: APphoto_Spain-Holiday-Parade-760x507.jpg]

[Image: 0001a9fe_medium.jpeg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You mean it isn't Click-Baitey?

Quote:I LOVE military parades !!!!!

Keep your eyes off the goat.... he's a muslim.
Oh, it's highly cllick-baity. But you get a ton of sins taken off for the shining wit. Wink

Which is also a spoonerism for Trump, of course.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
https://youtu.be/5kWrx9Ce9ic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think for that first one they are going to need a bigger tank.

Also it looks like their vehicles still overheat.  I guess the troops still drink the anti-freeze.
(March 22, 2017 at 8:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You mean it isn't Click-Baitey?

Quote:I LOVE military parades !!!!!

Keep your eyes off the goat.... he's a muslim.

There were goats in those photos?
Nope no autocratic tendencies here .No desire to be a dictator at  all. Clearly this is yet another conspiracy by all those insane democrats. And if Obama had done this during the tea party years Republicans would not be screaming bloody murder about how despotic this looks . Oh but Bernie sanders payed some lower taxes( despite he and Obama's attempts to fix the tax system) so were the hypocrites apparently .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Political Parties Mean Nothing onlinebiker 10 626 September 29, 2020 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Nothing New Under The Sun Minimalist 6 1074 November 23, 2017 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trumpcare: Worse Than Nothing Minimalist 0 403 March 21, 2017 at 2:14 pm
  If This Doesn't De-Trumpify You, Nothing Will BrianSoddingBoru4 22 3543 January 11, 2017 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Eric Cantor: did nothing about jobs, now has to find a new one Ryantology 54 11127 June 12, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  There is nothing Positive about 'affirmative action' là bạn điên 23 4674 January 12, 2014 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  They had learned nothing and forgotten nothing Justtristo 1 1203 March 15, 2013 at 9:57 pm
  Nothing but a farce! Something completely different 1 667 November 26, 2012 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious