Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up!
BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up!
Health Care billed pulled.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/2...ote-pulled

Quote:EPIC FAIL: Reports say Trumpcare vote pulled

Quote:Seven years they had to come up with some kind of bill to replace it. Seven years they had every conservative policy wonk (the real ones, not Paul Ryan) providing advice and offering ideas. In seven years they did squat.
RE: BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up!
Apparently Trump himself told Ryan to pull it. What a great deal maker he is!
If Ryan had any integrity at all he would resign.
This is good news for the American public.
Better news would be that they intend to actually fix the ACA, but we all know that isn't their goal, so it won't get done.
Now, watch the little Trumplettes try and spin this so it isn't the the fault of the aholes trying to pass it, or the R's who opposed it. I'm sure the no true Scotsman fallacy will get run into the red over the next few weeks, months, and years. RINO. Sad
Anyway, I'm actually quite proud of the moderate Republicans for sticking to their guns and not voting lockstep to screw their constituents over. If one of those was from my state (the only R from my state is a far right thug), I would seriously call and thank them today.

I have hopes that the next president will be able to make it better. The ACA isn't the sinking ship the R's seem to think it is. We'll see if they come up with any other ways to try and cause it to sink, though.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(March 24, 2017 at 4:54 pm)Aroura Wrote: This is good news for the American public.
Better news would be that they intend to actually fix the ACA, but we all know that isn't their goal, so it won't get done.
Now, watch the little Trumplettes try and spin this so it isn't the the fault of the aholes trying to pass it, or the R's who opposed it.  I'm sure the no true Scotsman fallacy will get run into the red over the next few weeks, months, and years.  RINO. Sad
Anyway, I'm actually quite proud of the moderate Republicans for sticking to their guns and not voting lockstep to screw their constituents over.  If one of those was from my state (the only R from my state is a far right thug), I would seriously call and thank them today.

I have hopes that the next president will be able to make it better.  The ACA isn't the sinking ship the R's seem to think it is.  We'll see if they come up with any other ways to try and cause it to sink, though.

The majority of the republicans that opposed it are far right thugs that opposed it because it didn't destroy enough of the ACA. If it had only been the moderates opposing it they could have got it through.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Ryan is just a craven little shit.  And the WLB blamed democrats because his party couldn't get its act together.  I imagine that will fool (only) his asshole devotees.
TFW your bluff gets called and you have to put 7 high down.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 24, 2017 at 4:57 pm)popeyespappy Wrote:
(March 24, 2017 at 4:54 pm)Aroura Wrote: This is good news for the American public.
Now, watch the little Trumplettes try and spin this so it isn't the the fault of the aholes trying to pass it, or the R's who opposed it.  I'm sure the no true Scotsman fallacy will get run into the red over the next few weeks, months, and years.  RINO. Sad
Anyway, I'm actually quite proud of the moderate Republicans for sticking to their guns and not voting lockstep to screw their constituents over.  If one of those was from my state (the only R from my state is a far right thug), I would seriously call and thank them today.

I have hopes that the next president will be able to make it better.  The ACA isn't the sinking ship the R's seem to think it is.  We'll see if they come up with any other ways to try and cause it to sink, though.

The majority of the republicans that opposed it are far right thugs that opposed it because it didn't destroy enough of the ACA. If it had only been the moderates opposing it they could have got it through.
I know.  It was, 6 I think? moderates is all?

I'm just glad there are ANY republicans on the Hill that don't get a hard on at the thought of fucking over the poor and elderly.  Every one of those that isn't a hard right fucker, that refused to vote for the right reasons, deserves applause.  WE need to try and pull the right back from the edge.  I was just trying to locate allies. Smile
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

I'm happy for Americans not losing what little healthcare they had. It seems like such a fundamental fuckup on the Repubs side that they won't have another attempt in the foreseeable future. My guess is, certainly not before the elections of 2018.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
<snicker>

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/fox-news...ack-obama/

Quote:Fox News’ Bret Baier tallies the score on Trumpcare fail: ‘Today is a win for President Barack Obama’

Quote:Discussing Donald Trump’s humiliating defeat at the hands of his own party on Friday, Fox News anchor Bret Baier told host Shep Smith that the winner of the day was clearly not the GOP or the president—but former President Barack Obama.

Quote:Baier argued the Republican’s plan to “drag [Obamacare] up by the root has not worked,” noting “they can’t get it through a Republican House, a Republican Senate and a Republican president.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 923 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 571 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 953 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 4276 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Democracy is fucked up Zenith 31 8447 February 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now Edwardo Piet 314 30256 July 4, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17072 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Students Fucked By Reagan Minimalist 13 3357 May 27, 2014 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If Americans Are Stupid Enough To Fall For This - They Deserve Whatever They Get. Minimalist 57 11228 April 5, 2014 at 1:39 am
Last Post: KUSA
  Georgia - As Fucked Up As Texas Minimalist 97 23437 July 12, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Rahul