Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Rogue One is still playing in movie theaters.
Star Wars Rogue One is still playing in movie theaters.
Some things just refuse to die:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart...-23&p=.htm

I think that the DVD/Blue-ray is now available.
RE: Star Wars Rogue One is still playing in movie theaters.
Yep, it is.
I didn't think it was released on Blu-ray/DVD until early April?
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 26, 2017 at 3:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I didn't think it was released on Blu-ray/DVD until early April?

Yeah, April 4th, but you can watch it on streaming services right now. VUDU, for example. And Amazon.
(March 26, 2017 at 3:09 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 3:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I didn't think it was released on Blu-ray/DVD until early April?

Yeah, April 4th, but you can watch it on streaming services right now. VUDU, for example.

Gotcha.

I have the Blu-ray on pre-order.

Yes, I'm a sci-fi nut.
(March 26, 2017 at 3:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 3:09 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yeah, April 4th, but you can watch it on streaming services right now. VUDU, for example.

Gotcha.

Yes, I'm a sci-fi nut.

I read my first scif-fi in 1963. "Bullard of the Space Patrol". Fifth grade library was a shelf in the coat closet.
(March 26, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 3:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Gotcha.

Yes, I'm a sci-fi nut.

I read my first scif-fi in 1963. "Bullard of the Space Patrol". Fifth grade library was a shelf in the coat closet.

I have to admit that I only got into sci-fi when I watched a couple of episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 when I was about 18.

After that I got into Star Wars, Babylon 5, and, of course, "trek.

It was cemented by Stargate SG1
(March 26, 2017 at 3:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I read my first scif-fi in 1963. "Bullard of the Space Patrol". Fifth grade library was a shelf in the coat closet.

I have to admit that I only got into sci-fi when I watched a couple of episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 when I was about 18.

For me it was the fact that German state TV, as one of their better programming decisions, bought the rights to TNG and in 1993 aired it daily on end right after school.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 26, 2017 at 4:23 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 3:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I have to admit that I only got into sci-fi when I watched a couple of episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 when I was about 18.

For me it was the fact that German state TV, as one of their better programming decisions, bought the rights to TNG and in 1993 aired it daily on end right after school.

I never was into sci-fi ever. It just bored me. But me bro was and still is. He has the largest dvd-blue-ray (you name it) collection together with his nerd friends I can possibly imagine. And they up-date their lists of movies, all of them, about every month.

Lately I said to me bro, "Bro, I need a good movie to relax for a while. What do you have to offer?" And he looked at me and then looked and his huge board of dvd's and then he went through it. Now I have two movies I brought home from him, but I already knew them: Wag the Dog and Shark Tales  is what I took home after I cooked some veggie Frikadellen for him.
(March 26, 2017 at 4:34 pm)Silent Snob Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 4:23 pm)Alex K Wrote: For me it was the fact that German state TV, as one of their better programming decisions, bought the rights to TNG and in 1993 aired it daily on end right after school.

I never was into sci-fi ever. It just bored me
See, that's why Valkyrie and myself are so awesome, and you, not so much...
Quote:[...]  is what I took home after I cooked some veggie Frikadellen for him.

Frikadellen! Mmmh, Frikadellen.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5437 476426 April 23, 2024 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2176 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3721 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 774 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 571 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 456 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 474 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 430 May 5, 2022 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1638 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet