Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and his Executive Orders
Trump and his Executive Orders
How come whenever he signs an Executive order he shows it to everyone like a 5 year old is showing his parents what he just drew. I honestly doubt he even reads the Executive Orders either. Does he think that we don't believe he actually signed it or something?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Trump and his Executive Orders
It's good to know what he's doing I guess. Did our previous leaders never tell people what they were doing?
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
I've seen vids of most recent presidents signing all kinds of ephemera and piffle with a separate pen for every letter in their signature, and then passing out the pens as souvenirs.

If you're really looking for things different about this president, why not start with the trophy wives thing?? As recently as the Reagan era, that was a VERY touchy subject for the 'pubs in regards to the Moral Majority types they were pandering too.

(btw, no one seems to know what 'pandering' means any more, go look it up, it's not a good thing)

(and if you'd like to append the word 'shameless' to it, be my guest)

(and btw, btw, why am I griping about the current slacker Christian heretic community embracing adultery and therefore eschewing Jesus, again ??)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 27, 2017 at 10:51 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: It's good to know what he's doing I guess. Did our previous leaders never tell people what they were doing?

The previous administration always told was it was doing. They just didnt feel the need to show it the moment it was signed, like a particularly slow child looking for praise.

It's not like you can read what he wrote when he flashes it around either. It's just really odd.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(March 27, 2017 at 10:31 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: How come whenever he signs an Executive order he shows it to everyone like a 5 year old is showing his parents what he just drew. I honestly doubt he even reads the Executive Orders either. Does he think that we don't believe he actually signed it or something?

Being seen to be a man of action is a universal amongst dictators and dictator wannabes. And the closest Drumpfuck can approximate to that image is by being seen to be putting his name on a lot of shit.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Not much of a signature to show off. Looks like a seismograph reading on meth.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1073 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14295 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36912 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4377 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3117 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 563 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2159 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 739 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne