Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Paul Ryan
Poor Paul Ryan
It's all about winning.  But only if he wins.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/paul-rya...ealthcare/

Quote:Paul Ryan isn’t happy Trump is willing to work with Democrats on Trumpcare

Unless the lower classes are trashed a conservatard fuckhead like him can never be happy.

Go Blow Ayn Rand Out Your Ass.

You lousy prick.
RE: Poor Paul Ryan
You see Paul Ryan only wanted to punch down by punching down he really wanted to punch the middle and lower class of their healthcare.
I mean you still get access but you have to work extra hard for it and cut back on food and other things.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I greet Mr. Ryan's unhappiness with the same regard and esteem I usually reserve for a dead otter.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Paul and the GOP during Trump's run scoffed at all the Russian interference, now suddenly acting like they care. I could give one shit less if we don't find a direct connection to Trump the individual, he invited the Russian propaganda by running his entire campaign on bullshit lies himself. I think they knew but didn't care, I think the win was more important than national security. I won't be surprised in the least if we find dirt on Trump, but do not tell me all his bullshit lies didn't get seen by Russia which caused them to say "opportunity". It is already clear several of his staff did talk to Russia during his run and even after his oath, and still lied about it. Trump stinks worse than a seafood warehouse with no freezer in the middle of August.
The latest take on Ryan sticking his foot in his mouth.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...rtisanship

Quote:Paul Ryan accidentally tells the truth, rejects bipartisanship

Quote:Referring to Trump’s newfound willingness to talk to Democrats about possible changes to the Affordable Care Act, Ryan told CBS, “I don’t want that to happen.” The Speaker added that if the White House were to pursue bipartisan policymaking, “that’s hardly a conservative thing.”

This has all the makings of a Michael Kinsley Moment: a politician making a mistake by accidentally telling the truth.

Indeed, even some Republicans were taken aback by Paul Ryan’s unexpected candor. Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said on Twitter this morning, “We have come a long way in our country when the speaker of one party urges a president NOT to work with the other party to solve a problem.”
This should come as a surprise to no one who is even halfway paying attention.
i hope Bernie gets to Trump before he talks to the democrats id rather him get pushed into
doing a single player system before the democrats get to him. last thing i would like is a democrat talking to him
because they are just as bad as the republicans when it comes to making a healthcare deal because they voted down cheaper medication from
Canada. Literally Canada is more stricter on drugs what we allow here in the US with prescription opioids that are highly addictive they wouldn't
pass there so Cory Booker lied about safe medication drugs in Canada are safer than the drugs here. The people to blame for the opioid addiction
clearly is the drug manufacturers not the people who use them pain medication is too powerful and too addictive. Also that was Trumps idea for
healthcare was single payer he should get it done so that there is real competition between insurance companies.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: This should come as a surprise to no one who is even halfway paying attention.

My only surprise here is that Paul Ryan is being less reasonable than Donald Trump about something. The rest of this checks out with my expectations, though.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(March 30, 2017 at 12:33 pm)Jesster Wrote:
(March 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: This should come as a surprise to no one who is even halfway paying attention.

My only surprise here is that Paul Ryan is being less reasonable than Donald Trump about something. The rest of this checks out with my expectations, though.

Meh, I dunno. Trump is an impulsive simpleton, he could be occasionally reasonable completely by accident.

Ryan's a calculating, inflexible asshole - nice to have him confirm that he thinks being such is a conservative value, though. What a fucking tool. If I believed in souls, I'd doubt he has one.
(March 30, 2017 at 4:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I greet Mr. Ryan's unhappiness with the same regard and esteem I usually reserve for a dead otter.

Seeing a dead otter would invoke feelings of sympathy and compassion in me. Watching Rayn crash and burn provokes no such feelings.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5672 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3253 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6185 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2037 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 440 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 666 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 577 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3389 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 423 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1679 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist