Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are
G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are
I especially HATE the catholic cult and it's previous and ongoing sickening history of child sexual atrocities.
Practically everyday we hear about new disgustingly abhorrent pedophile activities involving pope ratzinger and his mates.
I reckon it would be mega fantastic to see thomas ratzinger in handcuffs and dragged before an international court of law to be tried for his barbaric crimes against children.
After he is convicted and sent to a life of imprisonment, I will laugh until I bleed tears of happinessROFLOL
RE: G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are
Don't know who Thomas Ratzinger is but Joseph Ratzinger needs to be held accountable for the Church's crimes.

Welcome ... and what's a gobber?
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---
(September 24, 2010 at 10:18 am)everythingafter Wrote: Don't know who Thomas Ratzinger is but Joseph Ratzinger needs to be held accountable for the Church's crimes.

Seems like some news articles erroneously named him Thomas & it has spread somewhat.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(September 24, 2010 at 10:18 am)everythingafter Wrote: Don't know who Thomas Ratzinger is but Joseph Ratzinger needs to be held accountable for the Church's crimes.

joseph ratzinger used to be known as cardinal thomas ratzinger and already had a prolific history as an enabler of catholic pedohiles decades before he became the top godgobber in the catholic cult.

It is truly revolting to see twelve year old kids screaming in a contrived act of adulation when this old crusty pedophile geezer passes them in his little golf cart.
(September 24, 2010 at 10:28 am)Jaysyn Wrote:

Seems like some news articles erroneously named him Thomas & it has spread somewhat.
the crusty old git used to be cardinal thomas ratzinger,.,who was already well immersed into the catholic cults creepy crawly pedophile ring of terror.

Welcome to the forums.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
A gobber is a person who loves Gobstoppers obviously.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(September 24, 2010 at 4:02 pm)chasm Wrote: A gobber is a person who loves Gobstoppers obviously.

How could anyone hate someone who loves Gobstoppers? It's indefensible!
must have had a bad experience with gobstoppers, they can break teeth you know Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(September 24, 2010 at 4:02 pm)chasm Wrote: A gobber is a person who loves Gobstoppers obviously.

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing when I first read this post.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.

Welcome ... and what's a gobber? I find it incomprehensible that you claim that you don't know what a godgobber is.
I deliberately didn't bother to reply until now because I have hoped that you would educate yourself about ratzinger before uttering more ignorances. So if you haven't found out who thomas ratzinger is, then enlighten yourself with this link.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/artic...priests.do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Hate Religion. getfree 11 833 December 28, 2023 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  i hate jesus davado 15 2063 December 16, 2022 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  boiling rage - I hate the bullshit Susan 5 594 January 31, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I hate God! - it sucks Susan 2 633 January 31, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter. ReGen 40 5644 July 31, 2014 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Violet
  I hate intros. Little lunch 13 1796 April 4, 2014 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I hate intro posts Doubting_Thomas 13 4735 September 30, 2012 at 10:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko