Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hate jesus
i hate jesus
hi , i joined in the hope of sharing my hatred of jesus with like minded souls.
Even though this is an atheist forum i have no doubt jesus is real and god.

Also that far from being a loving benevolent god, he is a cruel psychopath whose phoney lessons on good and evil are merely a disguise for his true purpose.

Make everyone obsequious sychophants or torture them forever if they arent.

It may aswell be a test of whether you prefer apples to oranges as good to evil.

If you believe the bible is true,our fate, our lives, are determined before we actually exist. Fact. And we either get tortured forever or heaven for eternity when we have no control in the outcome,process or anything. Fact.

One thing we can control however is our will. We can choose to bend the knee to that pyschopath or not.

I choose not.Torture me he no doubt will but i will not.

Despise isnt a strong enough word for what i feel for jesus.
Any sane self respecting man might think the same if fear of the repurcussions wasnt a factor.

i have great admiration for satan who had the integrity to challenge the great pychopath in the sky
RE: i hate jesus

Well...welcome to the forum.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't hate a fictional character.

I can loathe the belief system that's grown up around the fictional character, those who promote the belief system for their own benefit, and the damage the belief system does around the world.

But hating the fictional Jesus is, to me, like hating Darth Vader.
Dying to live, living to die.
Why the big font? makes it hard to read ... so I didn't.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Welcome… countdown initiated
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome. So little, historically, is known about Jesus of Nazareth, if I may ask, what is there to hate?
Welcome. Hope it works out.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 16, 2022 at 1:09 am)davado Wrote: i have great admiration for satan who had the integrity to challenge the great pychopath in the sky

Jesus, Satan, Great Sky Psychopath, all these beings are indistinguishable from Gandalf and Melkor and Eru Iluvatar.  I reserve my hate for enemies of the United States Constitution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Hate Religion. getfree 11 794 December 28, 2023 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  boiling rage - I hate the bullshit Susan 5 583 January 31, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I hate God! - it sucks Susan 2 602 January 31, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I hate intros. Little lunch 13 1779 April 4, 2014 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I hate intro posts Doubting_Thomas 13 4724 September 30, 2012 at 10:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are AuzziegobHATESgodgobbers 16 3680 September 7, 2011 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh