Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.
I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.
I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory already. Doh

Anyways, hello Atheist Forums! I am (un)commonly known on the internet as ReGen, and it's nice to have finally found a site for people to discuss whatever. Though I don't think i'm any good at discussing or debating at all, but I hope to hone those skills here.

As for interests, i'm into a very wide range of music, I enjoy video games and i've recently became interested in philosophy through reading Albert Camus' material recommended by my brother. I am very new to both philosophy and discussing topics altogehter (although i've always been an atheist), though i'm very open to learning!

So, there goes that, and I hope to be here a while!
[Image: zzr5e.jpg]

"The greatest of victories are not manipulations at all, but simply awakening others to the truth of what you believe. Of hearing it echoed around you, in life."
RE: I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.
Welcome from the UK!
Sum ergo sum
(July 29, 2014 at 8:01 am)Ben Davis Wrote: Welcome from the UK!

And hello to you from New England! Hi

"The greatest of victories are not manipulations at all, but simply awakening others to the truth of what you believe. Of hearing it echoed around you, in life."
(July 29, 2014 at 7:52 am)ReGen Wrote: I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory already. Doh

Anyways, hello Atheist Forums! I am (un)commonly known on the internet as ReGen, and it's nice to have finally found a site for people to discuss whatever. Though I don't think i'm any good at discussing or debating at all, but I hope to hone those skills here.

As for interests, i'm into a very wide range of music, I enjoy video games and i've recently became interested in philosophy through reading Albert Camus' material recommended by my brother. I am very new to both philosophy and discussing topics altogehter (although i've always been an atheist), though i'm very open to learning!

Just pretend you know everything, quote lots of people who you deem smarter than yourself, and the most important thing, if you feel like you are loosing an argument, start with the personal attacks, and you will be on par with all the 'master debaters ' on this website.

Welcome to AF
(July 29, 2014 at 8:06 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 29, 2014 at 7:52 am)ReGen Wrote: I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory already. Doh

Just pretend you know everything, quote lots of people who you deem smarter than yourself, and the most important thing, if you feel like you are loosing an argument, start with the personal attacks, and you will be on par with all the 'master debaters ' on this website.

Welcome to AF

Duly noted.

Welcome! We have a steam group with some of the gamers here.
(July 29, 2014 at 9:32 am)Insanity Wrote: Welcome! We have a steam group with some of the gamers here.

Thanks! Although I don't have a PC capable on running Steam or video games in general, unfortunately! Dodgy

(July 29, 2014 at 8:06 am)Drich Wrote: Just pretend you know everything, quote lots of people who you deem smarter than yourself, and the most important thing, if you feel like you are loosing an argument, start with the personal attacks, and you will be on par with all the 'master debaters ' on this website.

Welcome to AF
Bitter at all, Drich? Wink Shades
Sum ergo sum
(July 29, 2014 at 7:52 am)ReGen Wrote: I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.

No worries: Stick around for a while and you'll inadvertantly be enrolled in Minimalist's tutorial on "How to Name a Thread to Maximize Gut-Busting Laughter (and hits)!"

Big Grin

And Welcome
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(July 29, 2014 at 8:06 am)ReGen Wrote:
(July 29, 2014 at 8:01 am)Ben Davis Wrote: Welcome from the UK!

And hello to you from New England! Hi

Welcome from a former Vermonter!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions Asmodee 21 2556 November 23, 2014 at 4:57 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Video Introductions (from the crapper) Mudhammam 17 2948 March 27, 2014 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Introductions and such :) lordxenu 22 4065 April 25, 2013 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Introductions Avicenna 20 3778 January 6, 2013 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Violet
  Introductions FemmeRealism 11 3329 November 9, 2012 at 6:32 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5560 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The usual introductions Grazer501 44 13323 September 14, 2012 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Introductions Dumac Dwarfking 10 4476 September 8, 2012 at 9:21 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
Wink Introductions picto90 11 3859 February 29, 2012 at 9:38 am
Last Post: picto90
  G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are AuzziegobHATESgodgobbers 16 3710 September 7, 2011 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh