Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't crack a fat anymore? A New Hope!
Can't crack a fat anymore? A New Hope!
Stem cells taken from a persons belly can correct some erectile dysfunction when re-injected. Plus they suck fat from your gut guys. A bonerus all the way around.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...083718.htm
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Can't crack a fat anymore? A New Hope!
Schwing!
The flashbacks I got from the word "injected" were enough for me.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 5, 2017 at 12:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Stem cells taken from a persons belly can correct some erectile dysfunction when re-injected. Plus they suck fat from your gut guys. A bonerus all the way around.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...083718.htm

I don't even want to ask about the re-injecting part  Undecided
Just guessing that they don't put them back into your belly.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saturated Fat Controversy FlatAssembler 132 7683 November 28, 2019 at 12:32 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Hope on life after death? Macoleco 13 2451 June 30, 2017 at 7:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Body shaming, and "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" Aroura 100 21723 August 5, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Scared I have the "fat virus" Razzle 6 1771 July 19, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Razzle