Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are there so many creeps on the internet?
Why are there so many creeps on the internet?
I really don't understand this. Is this how guys think you should meet someone? My sister who is fairly attractive tends to get random dick pics from guy's she has never seen her entire life. Usually they are also sending their phone number and asking if she wants to hook up. Or what also tickles me is for instance on a Playboy models Facebook page you see guys asking them on a date or telling them to IM them. Like are you serious? Do people not go out anymore? Another instance when my sister would go out on dates the guy would text her from his car that he was outside. Like what the mother fuck?!?! Grow some damn balls and walk up to the door. My sister is not some carnival prize.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why are there so many creeps on the internet?
It works for people. Throw the line in a few thousand times, and are bound to get a bite.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(April 12, 2017 at 8:04 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I really don't understand this. Is this how guys think you should meet someone? My sister who is fairly attractive tends to get random dick pics from guy's she has never seen her entire life. Usually they are also sending their phone number and asking if she wants to hook up. Or what also tickles me is for instance on a Playboy models Facebook page you see guys asking them on a date or telling them to IM them. Like are you serious? Do people not go out anymore? Another instance when my sister would go out on dates the guy would text her from his car that he was outside. Like what the mother fuck?!?! Grow some damn balls and walk up to the door. My sister is not some carnival prize.

Because they never have to face there victim. And often can hide behind anonymity
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Texting from the car reminds me of the idiots in my neighborhood who will honk their horns, regardless of the time day, instead of knocking on the door. Or at least calling shortly before they pull in, so they wouldn't have to wait by the door in what they might think is a dangerous neighborhood.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Some guys are lazy, is basically all it is.

Though, not all of us are that lazy Tongue I met my girlfriend in college, and i've never done any of the weird things you've mentioned
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
I've found that dick pics don't work for me. However a pic of my "Suitcase Full O Fun" seems to be irresistible.

What?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yes, some people are idiots. I've had people see my pictures, even the edited ones, and assume it's an invitation to send dick pics.

Guys, NO!

If I want them I'll ask.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 12, 2017 at 8:05 pm)Mermaid Wrote: It works for people. Throw the line in a few thousand times, and are bound to get a bite.

Exactly right. One of my friends knew a male hairdresser who propositioned nearly every woman he met at the salon. Ask a thousand times, you're going to get some takers.

Now, multiply that by orders of magnitude, with the internet. Some people like creeps, believe it or not. Just look around, even IRL.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 12, 2017 at 8:04 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I really don't understand this. Is this how guys think you should meet someone? My sister who is fairly attractive tends to get random dick pics from guy's she has never seen her entire life. Usually they are also sending their phone number and asking if she wants to hook up. Or what also tickles me is for instance on a Playboy models Facebook page you see guys asking them on a date or telling them to IM them. Like are you serious? Do people not go out anymore? Another instance when my sister would go out on dates the guy would text her from his car that he was outside. Like what the mother fuck?!?! Grow some damn balls and walk up to the door. My sister is not some carnival prize.

333,000,000 people in the US alone. If you meet 333,000 creeps on the Internet today that would be one percent of the US population. Global population is a tad bit higher. 

BTW, creeps are safe on the 'net. IRL they are afraid of getting a curb stomp for being a creep with real people.
Without social consequences, people are more free to be themselves. This is both good and bad depending on who you are dealing with.
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 17925 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1030 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Internet Utopia Ahriman 71 5138 October 7, 2021 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1406 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1379 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Mid-late 2000's internet was the best time for the web. Mechaghostman2 6 802 June 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 782 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 802 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4334 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 979 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod