Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bullshitting WLB Is Ripping Off The Taxpayers
The Bullshitting WLB Is Ripping Off The Taxpayers
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/your-tax...augurated/

Quote:Your tax dollars have funded more than $35,000 in golf cart rentals since Trump was inaugurated

When our dog rescue does a golf tournament the course throws in free use of the golf carts.  What else is the Orange Motherfucker ripping the public off about?
RE: The Bullshitting WLB Is Ripping Off The Taxpayers
(April 16, 2017 at 6:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/your-tax...augurated/

Quote:Your tax dollars have funded more than $35,000 in golf cart rentals since Trump was inaugurated

When our dog rescue does a golf tournament the course throws in free use of the golf carts.  What else is the Orange Motherfucker ripping the public off about?

But, but, but, think of all of the people he is putting to work.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We all know that illegals aren't people.   Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 16, 2017 at 6:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/your-tax...augurated/

I don't see how this is not violating any law. Government is not allowed to give away favors to gain access.
Banana Republic, here we come!

And no, I don't.mean the mall outlet.

(April 16, 2017 at 6:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

But, but, but, think of all of the people he is putting to work.

The Secret Service Agents already have jobs.  Although protecting the WLB seems more like a punishment.
(April 16, 2017 at 7:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't see how this is not violating any law. Government is not allowed to give away favors to gain access.

No, they're not...but renting golf carts to haul secret service agents around isn't handing out favors for access, it's just funny and..apparently, super expensive.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hey now, the time he spends on the golf course with a club in his hand means less time with those tiny digits poised over the Big Red Button (yes, I know it really isn't like that; I just used a little poetic license).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 16, 2017 at 11:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: Hey now, the time he spends on the golf course with a club in his hand means less time with those tiny digits poised over the Big Red Button (yes, I know it really isn't like that; I just used a little poetic license).

Good point, maybe any shiny objects we can put in front of him will keep him from thinking about the codes.

Trump voice, "Look, I got a cell phone, shiny, I can make YUGE TWEETS".
He is allowed to piss your tax money up the wall on golf carts?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1032 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1150 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 869 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 895 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 635 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 708 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 5361 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6054 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1004 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb