Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are stupid
Do you think Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are stupid
I have some friends who are avid Trump supporters. One of them sent me an article about how Mexico's economy is collapsing and this friend was praising it. Sort of a "HA HA in your face Mexicans" type of thing. However, this idiot seemed to not understand two simple things. 1: Mexico is a large player in the global economy and having them fail would be devastating. I honestly think this guy believes that all of Mexico is like Nogales or something. 2: If Mexico's economy somehow did fail then what does that mean for America? Yup! More immigrants. Something Trump and his following seem to hate. I also proceeded to say that along with this influx of immigration, the majority of Americans could be speaking Spanish by 2050 so might as well start learning it. I told him in that second scenario his head would literally explode.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do you think Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are stupid
Stupid is definitely one of their main attributes.  Racist is another.  You friend sounds like he has both nailed.
What does that say, however, about the team they were nevertheless smart enough to beat ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The Trumpsters will be standing outside as the missiles rain down screaming "IT WOULDA BEEN WORSE WITH HILLERY!"
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 20, 2017 at 10:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: What does that say, however, about the team they were nevertheless smart enough to beat ?

That there are lots of stupid racists in the US.  Is that news to you?
Hillary lost the election. Get over it.
I have.

I do not have to enjoy watching the country go down the shitter as you obviously do.
I know people who voted for Trump. Some have realized their mistake and regret it. The "Crooked Hillary" and FBI getting played is a huge part of the election ending the way it did. Other mistakes were made. My take is that the people who still support the loofa-faced shitgoblin are looking for where they can scrape up a little more KKK style activity (that's already happening- we've all seen the "make America white again" shit). There isn't a chance that America is ever going to be "white", as if it ever were. I don't think "they" are too stupid, in general; many are. The rest just have a bigoted view of what "America" should be, and are rallying behind him. I also want to point out that the loofa-faced shitgoblin is a symptom of the problems in the US.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
They'll wise up when his shitty decisions start affecting them.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
(April 20, 2017 at 8:29 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I have some friends who are avid Trump supporters. One of them sent me an article about how Mexico's economy is collapsing and this friend was praising it. Sort of a "HA HA in your face Mexicans" type of thing. However, this idiot seemed to not understand two simple things. 1: Mexico is a large player in the global economy and having them fail would be devastating. I honestly think this guy believes that all of Mexico is like Nogales or something. 2: If Mexico's economy somehow did fail then what does that mean for America? Yup! More immigrants. Something Trump and his following seem to hate. I also proceeded to say that along with this influx of immigration, the majority of Americans could be speaking Spanish by 2050 so might as well start learning it. I told him in that second scenario his head would literally explode.

Yeah, Drumpfuck supporters are conclusive proof that Dunning Kreuger is a real thing.

(April 20, 2017 at 10:29 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Hillary lost the election. Get over it.

It is more honest to say that the Republitraitor party stole the election. But, then again, you were never interested in honesty. Were you, Wooters?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1240 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13237 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 895 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3883 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4172 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1108 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1656 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3077 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1413 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4