Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Version of WeDon'tCare Sucks Balls, Too
The Next Version of WeDon'tCare Sucks Balls, Too
The Republicunts have managed to devise a "health care" bill which does everything except provide health care.

Does it suck enough for the conservatards while still giving the moderates the illusion of "cover?"  That's the big question.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/upsho...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:In the days before Obamacare, applying for health insurance meant filling out dozens of pages of forms and submitting medical records. It was almost impossible to compare prices. Your premium might be set higher for a large number of reasons, including if your child was overweight. This could be the future in some states under the latest Republican proposal to overhaul the health law.
The proposal, offered by leaders of libertarian and centrist groups within the House Republican caucus, would allow states to waive key insurance rules imposed by the Affordable Care Act if they believe the changes could lower premiums or advance other state goals. The proposal retains the health law’s promise that people with pre-existing health conditions can still buy insurance. But the protection would be largely technical.
States could waive a closely related rule that requires insurers to charge the same prices to healthy and sick customers of the same age. States could also exempt insurers from offering the “essential health benefits” currently required. To compensate, states would have to set up special insurance markets for sick customers called high risk pools.

The republicunt code word is "access."  If you are rich enough to afford it you can get it.  If not, please go fucking die somewhere.
RE: The Next Version of WeDon'tCare Sucks Balls, Too
(April 20, 2017 at 9:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Republicunts have managed to devise a "health care" bill which does everything except provide health care.

Does it suck enough for the conservatards while still giving the moderates the illusion of "cover?"  That's the big question.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/upsho...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:In the days before Obamacare, applying for health insurance meant filling out dozens of pages of forms and submitting medical records. It was almost impossible to compare prices. Your premium might be set higher for a large number of reasons, including if your child was overweight. This could be the future in some states under the latest Republican proposal to overhaul the health law.
The proposal, offered by leaders of libertarian and centrist groups within the House Republican caucus, would allow states to waive key insurance rules imposed by the Affordable Care Act if they believe the changes could lower premiums or advance other state goals. The proposal retains the health law’s promise that people with pre-existing health conditions can still buy insurance. But the protection would be largely technical.
States could waive a closely related rule that requires insurers to charge the same prices to healthy and sick customers of the same age. States could also exempt insurers from offering the “essential health benefits” currently required. To compensate, states would have to set up special insurance markets for sick customers called high risk pools.

The republicunt code word is "access."  If you are rich enough to afford it you can get it.  If not, please go fucking die somewhere.

It's simple republicans want you to die quickly. 
I mean they are throwing most of their voter base under the god damn bus and with them dying what voter base will they have to keep voting for them.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Please.  To keep the base in line all they have to do is wave the flag and say "we hate minorities."

They take the base for granted.  They work for the super rich.
(April 20, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Please.  To keep the base in line all they have to do is wave the flag and say "we hate minorities."

They take the base for granted.  They work for the super rich.

meanwhile Bernie and other progressives can go to a deep red state and make people realize they are getting fucked over.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
My god it's amazing this party has a majority, even with gerrymandering.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
(April 20, 2017 at 11:03 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: My god it's amazing this party has a majority, even with gerrymandering.

The democratic party destroyed themselves they republicans only won because well lets be honest.
They pushed the whole everything is fine vote for me and in reality nothing is fine at all. 
Also most people are  skeptical of hard work if you have to work 2 to 3 jobs to support yourself something is wrong.

Code:
True. I wish we had more than 2 parties with a legit shot at having any power.

Enabling citizens to get low-cost/high-service health care isn't all that difficult. Fuxxake, if NZ and Lichtenstein can do it, how hard can it be?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 21, 2017 at 5:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Enabling citizens to get low-cost/high-service health care isn't all that difficult. Fuxxake, if NZ and Lichtenstein can do it, how hard can it be?

Boru

Not that hard at all in reality the problem is most of the people in power are bought out sacks of human trash who don't give 2 god damn fucks about anyone.
The amount of money those people get is the reason why they through such a bitch fit if they don't get their way. We don't have single payer and the reason why 
medicare won't cover everyone is simple. Democrats pushed a bill for affordable healthcare which itself is a republican bill that forces people into buying cheaper healthcare
at the same time republicans want to get rid of it. So the answer here is why don't we get single  payer or cheaper healthcare is simple lobbyists from insurance companies prevent that
they sell us "options" which is bullshit if you think about it. Everyone is entitled to healthcare unless they aren't a you know they aren't a legal US citizen but even still were arguing 
while people are dying and were getting sold again options. Id agree with options if our system of capitalism was working and insurance was cheap and affordable but it isn't.
so the alternative which we have to force them to agree too kicking and screaming is a MEDICARE FOR ALL SYSTEM. If by any chance the won't agree with the citizens of the united states our only option is to get rid of said people standing the way by PRIMARYING them out of power. 2018 is the year where a lot of people are not going to be in power anymore because people actually see the aren't looking out for their best interests.

Code:
(April 21, 2017 at 5:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Enabling citizens to get low-cost/high-service health care isn't all that difficult. Fuxxake, if NZ and Lichtenstein can do it, how hard can it be?

Boru

That's commie talk..... Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1498 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 776 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why $15 an hour minimum wage SUCKS onlinebiker 94 4216 December 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1108 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1608 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1717 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3256 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3877 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1289 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1334 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist