Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned?
So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned?
Or is their hate so strong they are willing to ignore this fact? Trump will most likely shut down the government because he won't get money for his precious wall. You know, the wall he promised Mexico would pay for and the reason many voted for him. LOL This is way too entertaining. The very people who voted this man in are the one's who will be getting screwed.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned?
His real fans are largely sticking with him so far.  They are too stupid to bother with.  His support among independents is dropping like a stone.
(April 25, 2017 at 3:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: His real fans are largely sticking with him so far.  They are too stupid to bother with.  His support among independents is dropping like a stone.

A large chunk of his Trump supporters will leave his ass if he decides to charge Assange and wiki leaks.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Among those who voted for him, approval of his presidency is pretty stable. Some are leaving, disappointed that his promises to the alt-right were clearly empty.

People underreport being conned even when money is on the line. They feel dumb for having been taken. 
With politics though, I think that they can just keep right on pretending that they were never conned at all as most will not suffer a direct loss themselves. 

I think Trumps approval rating has bottomed out and it won't go lower no matter how many promises he breaks or how many times he reverses himself. Hope I'm wrong.

But, let's not forget that even an idiot like Trump can put the economy on steroids for a awhile (until the crash inevitably happens) . He is going to spend tons on the military and infrastructure. He is going to slash needed regulations that will boost profits and he is going to slash taxes on corporations and small business. This will likely give a bump to the economy (while running up the debt for no good reason).  He will probably also start a war or just drop bombs at random because they're always good for the ratings.

IF this happens, don't be surprised to see his ratings go up again as the short sighted jump back on the bandwagon.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Trump's approval rating has been lower than it is now: today it's at 40% (using Gallup) but it has dipped lower multiple times:

February 16
March 13
March 18-22
March 26-April 3 (all-time low: 35 on March 28, possibly triggered by the news that he was instructing regulators to roll back Obama's climate change regulations)
April 14

Also, looking up the stats, something to note: his highest ratings are 46 and his lowest was 35. He is the only president since FDR to not only never have an approval rating above 50, he's the only one except for Nixon to never get above 67. Only once (January 24-5) has his approval rating dipped above his disapproval rating, and even then by a single point. This is a feat no other president has reached. Make no mistake: there is no Earthly reason his approval ratings can't get lower than they are now.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
OP: I'm not sure. 

Will dems?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I mean Trump is not well liked but.. in comparison dems are more hated than Trump...
and i don't have to say a lot as the reason why.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 25, 2017 at 7:03 pm)dyresand Wrote: I mean Trump is not well liked but.. in comparison dems are more hated than Trump...

Actually, as of the last Gallup poll, the Dems are at 45% (net: 5% unfavorable), still 5% higher than Trump. The Republicans, however are at 40% (net: 14% unfavorable).

So, by Gallup's metrics, the Dems are still more popular than Trump, and, as of Today, Trump's outright disapproval ratings (55%) are higher than those of either the Democratic or Republican parties. (50 and 54%).
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 25, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(April 25, 2017 at 7:03 pm)dyresand Wrote: I mean Trump is not well liked but.. in comparison dems are more hated than Trump...

Actually, as of the last Gallup poll, the Dems are at 45% (net: 5% unfavorable), still 5% higher than Trump. The Republicans, however are at 40% (net: 14% unfavorable).

So, by Gallup's metrics, the Dems are still more popular than Trump, and, as of Today, Trump's outright disapproval ratings (55%) are higher than those of  either the Democratic or Republican parties. (50 and 54%).

A washington post poll found that if the election were held today Trump would still beat Hilary. Let's hope that Hillary finally gets the message.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...a4cd7e3fa4

Quote:Despite the public’s skepticism of Trump’s first 100 days, the survey finds little evidence voters would render a different verdict from last November, when Trump won key states needed to secure victory in the electoral college despite Clinton winning more votes nationwide.

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5428 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1621 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 991 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3065 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1408 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 895 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1899 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2576 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36817 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  How messed up are Trump Supporters? Minimalist 463 34536 January 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball