Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters made a very interesting video
Trump supporters made a very interesting video
Donny shoots and kills in the Church of Fake News. Pretty sad Donny, pretty sad. 

https://boingboing.net/2019/10/13/heres-...of-tr.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Trump supporters made a very interesting video
Fascinating documentary. Good to know our president is ridding the country of people who don't think like real Americans. Bless you God, for sending us Donald!
(October 14, 2019 at 9:00 am)brewer Wrote: Donny shoots and kills in the Church of Fake News. Pretty sad Donny, pretty sad. 

https://boingboing.net/2019/10/13/heres-...of-tr.html

Saw it, and this isn't South Park humor, nor is it Larry Flint offending Falwell's mother. This is a political attack add and an incitement to violence, which is not protected speech. You have to take into account 45's daily constant attacks on the press and minorities on top of this video.

I am a very blasphemous person myself and do value protecting offensive speech, but this is not the same.

Back in the 70s and 80s there were plenty of lawsuits and arrests of Neo Nazis and KKK ORGS that successfully shut them down.

This is very dangerous rhetoric on the part of the makers which are clearly taking the lead from the POTUS whom, for years, and on a daily repeated basis vilified the press. 

This is not just sad, this is dangerous.

Jut saw a Tweet from Cindy McCain condemning this video. I don't agree on much with the GOP, but again, this isn't merely "offensive", it is an incitement to violence on the press and dissent, and it is very dangerous rhetoric.
I watched it and had a good laugh. Sorry guys. :-)

Their version of "Statesman"ship.
How unsurprisingly pathetic.

Funny though; I'll give them that. I particularly liked the Eagle flipping off the liberals. What a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

Although, I found it a bit insulting that they put CNN next to sources like Vox, Buzzfeed and HuffPo... CNN is actually pretty reliable, though they do have some black marks on their record.

I prefer to use sources like Reuters and AP. Outside of that, I'm very careful about what I read.

That being said, I love how Trump supporters just so happen to call anything they don't personally agree with fake news. Convenient.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(October 14, 2019 at 7:43 pm)EgoDeath Wrote: How unsurprisingly pathetic.

Funny though; I'll give them that. I particularly liked the Eagle flipping off the liberals. What a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

Although, I found it a bit insulting that they put CNN next to sources like Vox, Buzzfeed and HuffPo... CNN is actually pretty reliable, though they do have some black marks on their record.

I prefer to use sources like Reuters and AP. Outside of that, I'm very careful about what I read.

That being said, I love how Trump supporters just so happen to call anything they don't personally agree with fake news. Convenient.

I don't find any of it funny. 

Did you notice that it wasn't just about attacking the free press. I many of the logos were of advocacy groups, like BLM, and simply individual liberal politicians.
(October 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't find any of it funny. 

Did you notice that it wasn't just about attacking the free press. I many of the logos were of advocacy groups, like BLM, and simply individual liberal politicians.

I find it hilarious. I find it funny that they'd think making a video like this is even a good idea.

And honestly, IDGAF about BLM. Or individual liberal politicians. It's just a video.

Is it crude and classless? Yeah, sure. What more do you expect from conservatives who feed into this kind of nonsense?
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
I guess it is funny in a way because it shows Trump doing all sorts of acrobatics and yet he doesn't even know how to close an umbrella. But the video is inciting violence against individuals and organizations which is a serious thing.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 14, 2019 at 8:06 pm)EgoDeath Wrote:
(October 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't find any of it funny. 

I find it hilarious. I find it funny that they'd think making a video like this is even a good idea.

And honestly, IDGAF about BLM. Or individual liberal politicians. It's just a video.

Is it crude and classless? Yeah, sure. What more do you expect from conservatives who feed into this kind of nonsense?

No it is not "just a video".

Again, this is NOT an attempt at South Park or Dave Chappelle humor. It is beyond crude and classless. It is a dog whistle beyond humor.

And you SHOULD give a fuck about BLM even outside this. Even MLK said, the better minorities do, the better everyone does. 

BLM isn't out to get more rights or special rights. And as far as liberal politicians depicted in this do you honestly think if the video were made by liberals and the targets were GOP media or politicians they'd say, "it is merely classless"?

No they'd call for heads. 

This was not simply bad humor, it was a dog whistle incitement to violence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism... FlatAssembler 18 1132 July 30, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 983 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Interesting Scenario BrianSoddingBoru4 5 304 August 28, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3021 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  I've Made a Video about Anarchism FlatAssembler 43 3133 October 24, 2019 at 7:46 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 699 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1880 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2556 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36691 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  How messed up are Trump Supporters? Minimalist 463 34201 January 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball