Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets end the great weed debate
Lets end the great weed debate
Alcohol it was at one point prohibited and was federally illegal. Granted back then the federal government was powerful enough to do it
and so it was illegal. Now the Weed/marijuana/hemph/that good green stuff is federally illegal and well the federal government once again not powerful enough to enforce it so why 
keep it illegal. 

Alcohol like cigarettes will kill you. Unlike cigarettes you are looking at death from drunk driving, intoxication, choking on your own throw up, 
waking up after a bad night in some strangers bed, kidney and bladder problems overall very bad medical issues later on in life. The same can be said 
with cigarettes and lung and mouth cancer.  

So you what does weed do it may slow down your reaction time, make you feel good and silly and make you hungry yet...
it's illegal. I would think it would be a good thing i mean all those high people love fast food and would do wonders to the economy and for
mc donalds (since they are losing a shot ton of money lately). Oh and our troops need it and its good for medical reasons the science is in
it works.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Lets end the great weed debate
How high are you, really?

Because I'm scratching my head at how... disconnected you are from our current political situation, which needless to say is highly hostile towards less controversial initiatives (Public parks, diplomacy with Canada, et al). What makes you think that "now" is the time?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Allow Chris Rock to explain it to you,Dy.

(April 26, 2017 at 11:54 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: How high are you, really?

Because I'm scratching my head at how... disconnected you are from our current political situation, which needless to say is highly hostile towards less controversial initiatives (Public parks, diplomacy with Canada, et al). What makes you think that "now" is the time?

If Jeff Sessions throws out what legalization we have so far there will be so much hell to pay. That's not even say how much angry veterans that will be marching 
up to the white house. If anything marijuana should be treated like alcohol though and no i am not high i just stop giving a fuck  about our current political situation  Tongue
i am young i shouldn't be worried about this stuff until i graduate college then ill be right to be pissed off.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
There's about zero chance of legalization happening at the federal level absent a SCOTUS decision in favor or a significant majority of states have already legalized, and neither is all that likely in today's court and Congress.

Work at your state level.
(April 27, 2017 at 12:56 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: There's about zero chance of legalization happening at the federal level absent a SCOTUS decision in favor or a significant majority of states have already legalized, and neither is all that likely in today's court and Congress.

Work at your state level.

It's a pointless waste of resources and time to wage a drug war Orange man should just legalize and profit off of it. 
He might as well start by cutting some certain government run offices and areas. Not saying the NSA is bad but.. with a massive collection of 
personal and private details  about nearly everyone and now the CIA is doing it is obviously working more against our own safety against hackers at this point.

Code:
Legalise it everywhere.
take fluoride out of the water and put THC in it ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 27, 2017 at 9:04 am)vorlon13 Wrote: take fluoride out of the water and put THC in it ??

Of course.

Angel
(April 27, 2017 at 9:37 am)Isis Wrote:
(April 27, 2017 at 9:04 am)vorlon13 Wrote: take fluoride out of the water and put THC in it ??

Of course.

Angel

It's not that water soluble. Lets add it to milk, and cheese, and butter.

OMG, just propped up the dairy industry. Talk about a win-win!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6 of 7 great seven is use Latin ABC Interaktive 26 2082 April 28, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1889 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22299 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 846 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1678 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6412 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1065 October 1, 2020 at 8:41 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 862 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1097 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The End Of the Pathologization Of Intersex Amarok 1 462 July 7, 2019 at 4:00 am