Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess
Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess
Anything to get his asswipe fan club's mind off the news.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/uk-given...rs-report/

Quote:UK spy documents: Trump Organization paid Russian hackers who took orders from Putin

Quote:Last December, the U.K. government was reportedly given extensive records of Trump campaign officials’ interactions with the Kremlin.
reported former MI6 agent Christopher Steele’s infamous dossier about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia was first given to the UK intelligence services. These documents reportedly contain records of payments from the Trump campaign to banks of Russian cyber trolls tasked with spreading disinformation ahead of the 2016 election.
Court filings confirmed earlier this month that Steele passed along the information because he felt it was “of considerable importance in relation to alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election.”

[Image: lock-him-up-notrump17-com.png?w=240]
RE: Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess
(April 29, 2017 at 11:56 am)Minimalist Wrote: Anything to get his asswipe fan club's mind off the news.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/uk-given...rs-report/

Quote:UK spy documents: Trump Organization paid Russian hackers who took orders from Putin

Quote:Last December, the U.K. government was reportedly given extensive records of Trump campaign officials’ interactions with the Kremlin.
reported former MI6 agent Christopher Steele’s infamous dossier about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia was first given to the UK intelligence services. These documents reportedly contain records of payments from the Trump campaign to banks of Russian cyber trolls tasked with spreading disinformation ahead of the 2016 election.
Court filings confirmed earlier this month that Steele passed along the information because he felt it was “of considerable importance in relation to alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election.”

[Image: lock-him-up-notrump17-com.png?w=240]

That would appear to be a using a foreign power to undermine US democracy.
Surely this would be frowned on.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Never seen anything like Trump's need to be loved. Ok, sure we all want to be loved, liked and admired, but as soon as things get tense with Trump, his coping method involves re-living campaign rallies. This visceral need to be adored by cheering multitudes is childish and - quite frankly - more than a little unnerving.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 30, 2017 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never seen anything like Trump's need to be loved.  Ok, sure we all want to be loved, liked and admired, but as soon as things get tense with Trump, his coping method involves re-living campaign rallies.  This visceral need to be adored by cheering multitudes is childish and - quite frankly - more than a little unnerving.

Boru

Hey, it's the done thing amongst dictators. And we all know Drumpfuck loves himself some dictators.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 30, 2017 at 8:14 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(April 30, 2017 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never seen anything like Trump's need to be loved.  Ok, sure we all want to be loved, liked and admired, but as soon as things get tense with Trump, his coping method involves re-living campaign rallies.  This visceral need to be adored by cheering multitudes is childish and - quite frankly - more than a little unnerving.

Boru

Hey,  it's  the done thing amongst dictators. And we all know Drumpfuck loves himself some dictators.

I doubt that his dictatorial bent (and I'm not denying he has one) has as much to do with it as does his obvious narcissism.

Then again, narcissism is not unknown among dictators, so you may have a point.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1131 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 894 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 626 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 706 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1468 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1238 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 5341 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6049 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1003 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb