Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Are We Protecting This Fuck In The First Place?
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/costs-fo...vel-soars/

Quote:Costs for Donald Trump’s protection and travel soars

Quote:Nobody questions that the safety of the president and his family is of vital national interest, or that the costs of first family travel and protection have soared in the age of terrorism.

No?  Watch me!
RE: Why Are We Protecting This Fuck In The First Place?
To him, it's just travel and holiday at the expense of the taxpayer.
Dying to live, living to die.
It's like not paying taxes, he'd be a sucker not to squander as much as he can on our dime. Doesn't mean he can't complain about Obama playing too much golf. Nothing he says is for the sake of being factual. It's all about making a point for himself or against someone else. So why does anyone listen to him? Because we're not too bright as a nation.
Why?

Pence !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Think about all the jobs it creates to protect him and his.
I wish some of them were sleeping on the job.

I mean, after Sally Yates'  testimony today I imagine we'll be paying to imprison the fuck in due course.

I won't object to that.

Tongue
Artists' representation Trump trying to justify the increased travel expenses to White House financial advisors:

Actually, it might not be that likely that it went that way, what with Trump surrounding himself with obsequious lickspittles before and after he ran for President.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Why are we protecting him? Because for better or worse he's the President. I don't agree with much of what he says or does but I respect the office he holds enough to think that whomever holds it should be protected.
I get why we're protecting him. But why protect his ADULT children? I don't think they should receive taxpayer funded security. Let them fund their own damn security if they want it. Protect Barron Trump, fine. He's a kid.

And why the fuck do we protect past Presidents and their families for as long as we do? They were going to put a 10 year limit on it, then said "Nah!" I think a fucking four year limit is fine. After that Presidents should be responsible for their own security. Even Tricky fucking Dick went the private security route.
I don't have a problem with paying to protect the President. But I think we could protect Don Jr. and Eric much less expensively. I mean, really, how much could a couple of protective helmets cost?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3936 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2882 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1411 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1238 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3040 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2170 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Fuck you Alabama NuclearEnergy 37 4341 December 13, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU