Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ Kicks The WLB In The Balls
DOJ Kicks The WLB In The Balls
Special counsel appointed.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/justice-...stigation/

Quote:Justice Department appoints special counsel to oversee Russia investigation
RE: DOJ Kicks The WLB In The Balls
I think we should hold a class in how to create thread titles.   Angel
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
<Noun>  <verb>  the WLB  <verb/adverb> <expletive>
Won't have any real effect until all republicunts are out of the congress while their testcles remains behind to roast over an open flame under the speaker's podium.
(May 17, 2017 at 6:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: <Noun>  <verb>  the WLB  <verb/adverb> <expletive>

ROFLOL
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 17, 2017 at 6:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Won't have any real effect until all republicunts are out of the congress while their testcles remains behind to roast over an open flame under the speaker's podium.

I'm hoping for the repubs to cut their losses and bail on the Chump. Sticking with him for too long is going to damage a lot of careers, methinks. Cool  One repub in California is getting some serious shit from his constituents over the health care law changes (even though they are not in effect, yet).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
In a couple of days/weeks, people will start cutting immunity deals.

When that happens... the GOP will magically find their balls.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 17, 2017 at 9:31 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 6:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Won't have any real effect until all republicunts are out of the congress while their testcles remains behind to roast over an open flame under the speaker's podium.

I'm hoping for the repubs to cut their losses and bail on the Chump. Sticking with him for too long is going to damage a lot of careers, methinks. Cool  One repub in California is getting some serious shit from his constituents over the health care law changes (even though they are not in effect, yet).

The forces animating the republicans would rather they stick with trump for long enough for him to name 2 more radically reactionary Supreme Court justices and about 200 more radically reactionary federal judges. Afterwards the republicunt congress and trump himself can become dog food for all they care.

The key to defeating the strategy is to damage the Republican Party so mortally that the next democrat president can ram through an expansion of the Supreme Court to any size necessary to nullify by a secure margin the influence of any reactionary justices trump puts in.
They would get the same psychotic jesus freak morons with Pence.... and without the extra baggage.
(May 17, 2017 at 11:26 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: In a couple of days/weeks, people will start cutting immunity deals.

When that happens... the GOP will magically find their balls.

Those won't be real balls of course, but I'm sure they'll sell it hard enough to convince their base.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stacey Abramns Kicks Ass..... Brian37 3 518 April 22, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1758 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Paul Ryan Really Did Have Brass Balls. Minimalist 0 221 December 1, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 462 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 345 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 541 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 282 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ Minimalist 4 498 September 3, 2018 at 7:19 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 367 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm