Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader?
Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader?
When will his supporters realize that he has no business being in office? I also wonder, what will they do if he is impeached?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader?
Bitch about the Deep State, like they're already doing.  

OFC they'll defend dear leader, it's the inescapable terminus of them having been slowly checked out of reality over the past few decades. The trumpians are lost, there's no going back to being american for them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 17, 2017 at 6:45 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: When will his supporters realize that he has no business being in office? I also wonder, what will they do if he is impeached?

The real asswipes, like Scoobs and Adolf around here, will never admit that.  To do so would be to admit they were conned.

Their tiny egos could never handle that.
not sure how much intra-party Republican angst will develop until it's very clear he will cost them seats in 2018 in Congress.

And do not underestimate the ability of the Democrats to LOSE seats in 2018 regardless of how bad Trump is. I'd like to think no one would give a Podesta wannabe another billion dollars to evaporate to no fucking effect, but it would be nice to have some kind of sign the party poohbahs understand that kind of thing finally.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4702 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The grass is not always Greene-r Brian37 4 470 February 5, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: no one
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9039 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3144 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 940 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 495 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1565 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fools And Their Money! Minimalist 10 997 May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 540 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1870 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger