Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News
Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/trumps-a...nks-again/

Quote:Trump’s approval rating sinks again

Except, this was a FOX poll.  And if he loses FOX he has nothing left.

Well...maybe the Breitbart fucktards but there really aren't so many of them.
RE: Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News
Big Grin  Swirling around in the bowl, soon to be going out the trap.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 25, 2017 at 5:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/trumps-a...nks-again/

Quote:Trump’s approval rating sinks again

Except, this was a FOX poll.  And if he loses FOX he has nothing left.

Well...maybe the Breitbart fucktards but there really aren't so many of them.

Nevertheless, according to the article, he still has 81% support among Republicans. When that number dips to about 70%, you may stick a fork in him. It's coming but might take a while for the sheep to get the memo and decide it's OK to admit they were horribly wrong in voting for him.
*pouts lips*
It's all fake news, that's what it is, fake news everybody. Nasty stuff, very nasty, that isn't even real.
There are some losers... , really, that's what they are, losers, spreading around this fake news...
Don't even worry about it...
Jesus fucking Christ, can't they find bigger crap on Pence FIRST ?!?!?!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Fake news all fake fake I tell you. It's Obama using his  satanic powers .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 25, 2017 at 7:15 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Fake news all fake fake I tell you. It's Obama using his  satanic powers .

That communist, Muslim bastard!

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 25, 2017 at 7:17 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 25, 2017 at 7:15 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Fake news all fake fake I tell you. It's Obama using his  satanic powers .

That communist, ATHEIST Muslim bastard!

Angel

FTFY. Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The strange thing is, if Gallup is any indication, his approval ratings have, in fact, been increasing over the last four days. Granted, it was a rise from 37% to 39%, and neither was much of a historic low for him, so it might not be that much, but still, Fox actually reports on news unfavorable to the conservative side (not even spinning it in their favour), and they still get things wrong. What the shit kind of news media fail is that?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 25, 2017 at 7:10 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ, can't they find bigger crap on Pence FIRST ?!?!?!

You mean in case Trump gets impeached? Past Pence would be... would it be his secretary of state?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 965 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 371 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1085 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out Minimalist 7 1671 August 20, 2017 at 3:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1101 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1325 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Even if Climate Change was not real... NuclearEnergy 6 1309 April 19, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him Minimalist 4 1694 April 14, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This Just In: Trump Is Even More Stupid Than I Suspected BrianSoddingBoru4 41 8770 February 28, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Normally I Think Darrell Issa is a Dick Minimalist 4 747 February 26, 2017 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist