Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apollo Presbyterian Church, Apollo Pennsylvania
Apollo Presbyterian Church, Apollo Pennsylvania
http://www.apollopresby.org/

LOL, think about it ;

Apollo Presbyterian Church.

(no other God's before me ring a bell, anyone?)

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Apollo Presbyterian Church, Apollo Pennsylvania
You're not doing it right !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wonder if they sacrifice goats to Apollo?
Well, they're Presbyterians.

I'm thinking maidrites and coleslaw . . .

(May 26, 2017 at 7:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Well, they're Presbyterians.

I'm thinking maidrites and coleslaw . . .

The pottless Presbyterians. That is by any standards a gorgeous building and must have cost load$. Sad fuckers.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Maybe they meant a different Apollo.

[Image: 5035319-1883147756-apoll.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Those women don't have their heads covered! The men should grab them and shave their heads.
(June 25, 2017 at 1:46 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Those women don't have their heads covered!  The men should grab them and shave their heads.

I don't want to wade thru all 600+ of the Laws of Leviticus, but does anyone know if shaving a harlot's (or worse) head must be done when she is or isn't menstruating ??

Hate to not be doing it right . . . .

Apollo's is a well known gay bar in Phoenix. I would venture Apollo's is a common gay bar name elsewhere.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Shaving women's heads is a Christian thing if they go to church with their heads uncovered.

http://www.bricktestament.com/epistles/o...11_04.html  13 pictures

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1201 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9804 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4122 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10439 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul