Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy?
Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy?
[Image: 9juawao-33e57.jpg]
RE: Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy?
Hello to ye, good sir. What wind hath blown ye into these brackish waters?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hello. I am not sure yet.
Troll. [Image: coffee.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Not as often as I should be entitled to, going by the small print in the Atheist Contract.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 29, 2017 at 2:13 am)Renug Wrote: Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy?

Sure, I just grabbed yo mama.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(June 4, 2017 at 3:16 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 2:13 am)Renug Wrote: Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy?

Sure, I just grabbed yo mama.

Heeeeeeeey. Leave the mama alone.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Everyone knows only Bill is allowed to grab mamma by the jaja!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local woman says only way she has survived during COVID is faith Tomatoshadow2 41 2795 December 21, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11354 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2198 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hitchens, Dawkins, Hawking, Ehrman, Coin, Sagan: Where are the Woman? Rhondazvous 44 4233 January 14, 2017 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Listen to the woman! Alex K 5 1336 April 12, 2016 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Atheists: have you ever had a religious experience and what did you make of it? tantric 110 18083 January 22, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheists: What if a grieving woman Rufius 53 8738 November 6, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists ONLY - Are you less happy now that you are an atheist? Brakeman 61 11866 November 30, 2013 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  You atheists are the scum of the Earth, but god loves you Yahweh 29 6704 November 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Are atheists ready to go to SPPaace, help me grab the helmets and let's go ;) Trino34 1 790 November 15, 2013 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: LostLocke