Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I kind of like Trump
I kind of like Trump
He makes Merkel angry due to she is going in election soon. Most likely that she has grown a more distrust to USA and see it as a threat to her EU empire.

Never liked her much, so pretentious, she think she owns the whole continent of Europe or something just because they are in a union. The Brussels have nice 1800s hats, but thats about it. Clap

Or to quote Farage, i am not sure Belgium could be considered a country. But they have nice weather there though. I gotta say.
RE: I kind of like Trump
Weather in belgium is shit. Though today is an exception.
We're not really a country. But with enough stellar beer, such trivialities become blurred and moot until you just stop caring and worrying about them.

Besides, we can always look over to a 'real' country that chose a tv-game host for it's commander in chief and laugh at both the absurdity and the melancholy of the world around us.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Where do you get this completely skewed view of Angela Merkel? Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 29, 2017 at 3:36 am)Alex K Wrote: Where do you get this completely skewed view of Angela Merkel? Smile

Well i just feel like they make decisions on European countries as a whole. So if there is some major crisis other countries have no independence to actually decide on their own if for example they have to share the burden that i feel she enforces in politics. I just feel its pretentious that she is on her high chair telling other countries what they can and cannot do. Its like a fourth reich only less fascist.

Usually the internet. I dont believe everything alt right says though, just this one because it seems legit.
(May 29, 2017 at 3:39 am)Renug Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 3:36 am)Alex K Wrote: Where do you get this completely skewed view of Angela Merkel? Smile

Well i just feel like they make decisions on European countries as a whole. So if there is some major crisis other countries have no independence to actually decide on their own if for example they have to share the burden that i feel she enforces in politics. I just feel its pretentious that she is on her high chair telling other countries what they can and cannot do. Its like a fourth reich only less fascist.

Usually the internet. I dont believe everything alt right says though, just this one because it seems legit.

So it comes down to "you just feel" all these things.
That is how I make all my decisions as well.
I want to lose weight and "I just feel" that a donut only diet is the best way to achieve that goal.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Well actually i just go to fitness centre. I tend to try to eat better.
(May 29, 2017 at 3:51 am)Renug Wrote: Well actually i just go to fitness centre. I tend to try to eat better.

Donuts are the future.

For me its anime and water. But if it helps you hehe.

I dunno. I am not anti food or anything. I mean i dont like thinking too much about it, but basically i am more anti airhead than being dumb and fit. Not to insult really fit people. I just try to keep priorities i guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg

(May 29, 2017 at 4:11 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg

Awesome Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1260 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1206 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Anti Trans Bathroom Law Proganada is Kind Of Misandrist Amarok 30 3398 March 7, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 924 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  "Try to remember the kind of September When life was slow and oh, so mellow." Minimalist 0 516 June 7, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11874 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3162 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4128 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods