Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job?
Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job?
If they do, then they really cannot be serious about this. Trump has an awful approval rating. What has the man does where these people have benefited directly from him? Or is it because he has an ''R'' in front of his name, thus it makes them sleep well at night? He could be a total disaster. He could probably nuke American cities or put Americans in front of firing squads for speaking out against him and they would probably still fall to their knees in support of him. 

Also, what's up with this "it's our country now" BS? Doesn't America belong to every American? Why do they view this election as "Taking back America"? What are they taking it back from?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job?
Oh, those approval polls are rigged. Didn't you know that, IWM? ?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job?
(June 5, 2017 at 4:21 am)It_Was_me Wrote: Also, what's up with this "it's our country now" BS? Doesn't America belong to every American? Why do they view this election as "Taking back America"? What are they taking it back from?

Not White™ people, gay people, poor people, secular people, liberal people, and smart people.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those Political Memes Foxaèr 827 60908 April 21, 2024 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25058 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1088 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3142 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1443 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1955 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4044 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2649 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2367 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav