Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDE of future war of demons masquerading as aliens
NDE of future war of demons masquerading as aliens
Came across this earlier today. Listen to this short video of the mother telling the story her son told her of him dying, being taken to heaven by Jesus, and shown future events of the third world war which is fought against what he said were the demon aliens. Also mentions all the babies he saw in heaven likely from all the abortions. Interesting story, especially since this goes along the lines of what I'm hearing from people with military sources. The nephilim are returning which you will see in your lifetime. Sooner than you can imagine

10 yr. Old Jeremy Taken to Heaven, told of Future Events (Shocking!)

RE: NDE of future war of demons masquerading as aliens
Jerkoff
An error occurred with the video. I think the sheer level of cataclysmic stupidity was too much even for poor, beleaguered Youtube.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 9, 2017 at 1:39 pm)Iroscato Wrote: An error occurred with the video. I think the sheer level of cataclysmic stupidity was too much even for poor, beleaguered Youtube.

lol

"it's da secrhet gubernet reptilian alien ovaloords."
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(June 9, 2017 at 1:51 pm)Sal Wrote:
(June 9, 2017 at 1:39 pm)Iroscato Wrote: An error occurred with the video. I think the sheer level of cataclysmic stupidity was too much even for poor, beleaguered Youtube.

lol

Nope, fixed it. Check it out.
Bong
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Obvious Heresy !!

Aborted fetuses are unensouled, are therefore not descendants of Adam, do not share in original sin, cannot achieve Salvation through belief in Jesus Christ, and are neither in heaven, hell, limbo or purgatory.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 9, 2017 at 1:54 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(June 9, 2017 at 1:51 pm)Sal Wrote: lol

Nope, fixed it. Check it out.

Good for you! Now it just needs to not be crazier than a bag of cats dipped in wasabi and you'll be set!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
10 year old Jeremy makes shit up to try to cash in on stupid people.

Good for him. The less money stupid people have, the less they can influence politics.
as long as Jimmy stimulates the economy by spending his filthy lucre on hookers and blow
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The War of 1812! chimp3 70 8047 May 12, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another NDE Scam Exposed Minimalist 8 1059 April 15, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do you think aliens made us Roberto 73 11627 January 25, 2018 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question about the whole NDE concept and Dr. Jeffrey Long Violeta-1998 51 7031 November 21, 2016 at 10:23 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  A query on Demons TrueChristian 27 5090 January 5, 2016 at 6:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  My hypothesis on the current future of religion. dyresand 15 3885 October 5, 2015 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Is it really a war? BrokenQuill92 15 4736 July 18, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why the future of religion is bleak nihilistcat 7 2173 May 3, 2015 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  The Future Of World Relgions report (PEW Research) ReptilianPeon 35 6298 April 14, 2015 at 8:03 am
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  Yahweh Volcano Fire God of War: Updated TheJackel 17 11679 February 21, 2015 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist