Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where The Hell Is C/L When You Need Her?
Where The Hell Is C/L When You Need Her?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40235665

Quote:Swedish town mulls musical school toilets for embarrassed pupils

Sheesh.  What wimps.
RE: Where The Hell Is C/L When You Need Her?
I don't know how it was on the girl's side at school, but we used to celebrate the loud stuff.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I am no fan of blind worship, but I saw the word "Sweden" and NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING bad ever comes out of of Sweden!

It should be dogs barking. 

Woof, plop, arf, tinkle tinkle, ruff, (insert fart sound)..............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
She's taking a break from the forum to focus on something important in real life.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I think she's on a Catholic Mission trip to Scandinavia to teach the pojkes and flickas about musical twosies.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In her shag-at-sea grace.. WinterHold 23 1449 September 22, 2022 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Unless she changed her username... Foxaèr 7 899 March 1, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Losty
  Do you start people at ten, or do they need to earn it? J a c k 53 4840 November 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Cod
  How to deal with a difficult sister who thinks the world revolves around her NuclearEnergy 16 4761 June 6, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Woman's bogus Yelp reviews that actually have to do with her dates c172 1 746 January 12, 2016 at 11:08 am
Last Post: dyresand
  If you could remove your need for sleep, would you? Ashground 31 3776 November 12, 2015 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Reforged
Question How do you deal with religious folks who use hell to convert you?(Nevermind) IanHulett 21 3238 July 26, 2015 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You don't need "consent" to have sex Andrei Sergei 29 4595 March 30, 2015 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How do you deal with people who tell you you'll burn in hell? IanHulett 46 8424 February 10, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2781 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace