Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information?
Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information?
Sometimes it comes up around here that theists may not be the brightest crayons in the box.  For some of us, Trump supporters are held in the same low regard.  So I got to wondering which is the more widely held stereotype?

Lets settle this question with a poll.  The question:  Which do you consider the surest indication that a person is lacking information or intelligence, believers or Trump supporters?

The options:

1) Believers/practitioners of a religion are more reliably deficient;
2) Those who support Trump are more reliably deficient;
3) Both are damned good indicators of low intelligence/information, too close to call;
4) Stereotyping is bad, neither is a reliable indicator;
5) Screw all polls this one included.

Sorry, I inadvertently made two threads and this one didn't get the poll.  Feel free to vote your choice on the other if you like.  Or just tell us what you think if you prefer.
RE: Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information?
Three
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information?
4 and 5? Lol

But if I had to pick either/or, I'd say Trump supporters, but only some. Believers are brainwashed from infance, mostly, and can show great intelligence outside of religious thought. S9me Trump supporters probably also fall into this category as well, brainwashed into an ideology, that is.
But a good many are not, and seemed to buy the BS of the great orange flim flam man. Those able to admit it and turn away show intelligence, those still drinking the coolaid worry me.

Then again it may be cooersion or desperation keeping them drinking the Trump coolaid, who knows.

Statistics show it is biggotry that ties the fervent supporters together, but I think biggotry is also mostly a learned behavior, so intelligence may have nothing to do with it. Just brainwashing and suceptability to fear.

Oh no, I'm in a political thread........ahhhhhh!
Stop sucking me in, damn it!

P.s. inability to correctly make a poll thread?
J/K!! :p
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 907 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 804 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1578 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 592 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1795 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 558 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 911 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 444 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 536 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates