Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences
U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences
A U.S. warplane, F/A-18E Super Hornet, shot down a Syrian SU-22 after it bombed U.S. backed rebels in Raqqa province yesterday. Russia warned that any U.S. led coalition aircraft operating West of the Euphrates River will be considered targets.

Quote:Russia has warned the US-led coalition fighting in Syria that it will view its aircraft as targets, after a Syrian military plane was shot down.

The coalition said it had shot down the Syrian SU-22 after it bombed US-backed rebels in Raqqa province on Sunday.

Russia, Syria's main ally, said it was also halting communication with the US aimed at preventing air incidents.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russ...spartandhp
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences
But I thought Putin and Trump were best buds ?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(June 19, 2017 at 3:54 pm)Sal Wrote: But I thought Putin and Trump were best buds ?

Putin's only buddies with someone so long as it promotes his agenda.
Dying to live, living to die.
Aren't we helping Isis when we shoot down Syrian planes? Its such a convaluded mess. Did you hear that the plane that most recently dropped chemical weapons was piloted by a high up Russian operative? We followed that up by bombing their airfield unsuccessfully but costly. Shockingly the 59 missiles used in that strike trump has stock in. Next day Russian pilot who flew that Syrian plane was murdered in car bomb (very KGB).
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Quote:Aren't we helping Isis when we shoot down Syrian planes?

Way too complicated for the WLB to follow.  It seems he just turned over decision making on AFghanistan to the Defense Department.  Little does he know that the president can't hand off responsibility.  The president gets blamed for bad weather and this fucking douchebag is not mentally equipped to handle it. 

Just imagine the shit storm when a Russian missile takes out one of our planes in retaliation.  He'll be tweeting like mad.... as soon as he finishes sucking Putin's cock.
And so the tensions mount . How will Trump fuck this up I wonder?
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Just now on the news. Looks like the U.S. has repositioned its aircraft in Syria to ease tensions amid the Russian threat.

Quote:The American-led military coalition in Syria said it has repositioned aircraft after Russia threatened to treat its warplanes as targets in response to the U.S. downing of a Syrian government jet.

While air support to U.S.-backed fighters against Islamic State will go on, “as a result of recent encounters involving pro-Syrian Regime and Russian forces, we have taken prudent measures to reposition aircraft over Syria,” U.S. Army Colonel Ryan Dillon, a coalition spokesman, said Monday. Coalition aircraft will continue operations against Islamic State targets “while ensuring the safety of our aircrew given known threats in the battlespace,” he said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-m...spartandhp
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(June 19, 2017 at 3:54 pm)Sal Wrote: But I thought Putin and Trump were best buds ?

We should not be so uppity as to think we could be friends with Putin. We did lose the Cold War, after all.
technology isn't quite there yet, but I could see at some point having an army of terminators kill absolutely EVERYONE in Syria, and then give the country to the fucking Palestinians and tell them to STFU, it's the best fucking deal they're going to get.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Are you honestly proposing genocide and forced relocation as a solution
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 4764 307014 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2252 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4552 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1254 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 379 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2066 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5694 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1336 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1636 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1580 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne