Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gog Magog civil war with the west
Gog Magog civil war with the west
In a world dominated by evil forces, one cannot expect a true treaty.
Just 77 years ago, the combined forces of the "non-believing" nations -the massive alliance of Gog Magog and Europe- unleashed the Normandy Landing and emerged victorious in the biggest massacre caused by Non-believing nations; where flesh was gored and men roared.

The alliance didn't last long, only 77 years later the 2 forces of Gog Magog and the West met again but this time against each other; the location of the battle is in "Ukraine"; where both evil armies waved their Nuclear Bombs and WMDs, Ultra-Sound spears and bombs.

Suddenly, all humans trembled in fear as their food began to vanish in the drunk bombing of Gog Magog, Alliances start to soar and form in sneaky schemes carried by the west, believers in God cried in awe because they know that such war will break humanity's back once and for all; this is a war of sinners, this is a war may be prophesied by God himself in the ancient book: the Quran:

Quote:Sura 21, The Quran:
https://quran.com/21?startingVerse=96

(96) until ˹after˺ Gog and Magog have broken loose ˹from the barrier˺,1 swarming down from every hill,

(97) ushering in the True Promise.1 Then—behold!—the disbelievers will stare ˹in horror, crying,˺ “Oh, woe to us! We have truly been heedless of this. In fact, we have been wrongdoers.”

Soon enough, you will see the face of China joining forces publicly with Russia.
Soon you will taste the bitterness of Western schemes and false flags.

Soon you will see the nuclear sun.

Actually, the Mongols were allies with Europeans when Baghdad was demolished:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

Quote:Belligerents
[Image: 21px-Flag_of_Ilkhanate.svg.png] Ilkhanate
(Mongol Empire) [1]
VS

[Image: 23px-Black_flag.svg.png] Abbasid Caliphate

European crusaders were always allies of Gog Magog.
RE: Gog Magog civil war with the west
Could you throw in some dragons? I love stories that involve dragons.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I’d like to move this thread (it’s not really Current Events), but we don’t seem to have Looney Batshit Crazy Muslim Paranoid Prophecy thread.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can confidently say, Angrboda just introduced you to the nuclear sun.
^I see the nuclear sun every day (except when it’s cloudy).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I know that the Russians are brutal in war and monstrous; look what Putin did to Syria, and what his ancestors did in Afghanistan.
But what did the west do there, also? greet the Afghans with flowers?

A new opinion must form: both powers are evil. imperialism proved to be the most destructive force on earth,
Both combatants are imperial.
both have WMDs.
both have no morals.
Whereas burning women at the stake was angelic. You make believers look bad.
actually imperialism also made much of humanity’s progress possible.
(July 19, 2023 at 4:23 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: actually imperialism also made much of humanity’s progress possible.

Any stable environment will help. Hereditary empires are perhaps the least flexible of the available options.
(July 19, 2023 at 4:23 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: actually imperialism also made much of humanity’s progress possible.

That progress would happened even without imperialism. At a significantly slower pace, true, but with a much lower cost in misery and human lives.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4610 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog and SARMAT WinterHold 6 801 September 3, 2023 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 23335 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5755 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1339 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1592 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 4979 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 257 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3184 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Op/ed "War on" and "fighting" disease.... Brian37 21 1488 March 29, 2020 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13