Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Series On WW1
Great Series On WW1
This is an amateur series done on YouTube called The Great War .What makes it different is it dose the war in week by week chunks that correspond  to now  kind of a this week in WW1 . They also do some awesome biographies on people of the time (Hitler ,Mussolini, Tolkien , Winston Churchill). They also do question periods. Weapon and equipment Analysis (like fire era guns) as well as tech evolution throughout the war . Some country biographies . (Canada ,Sweden, China, Mexico, German East Africa) And more.

The First Episode . The Episodes get more technical as the series goes on. (map animations)

Weapons Episode

Biography episode
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Great Man approach to history still have use? FrustratedFool 45 2520 December 6, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Great Find in Egypt Minimalist 22 1015 November 25, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: no one
  Great Buildings Of Ottawa Through Pictures Amarok 4 348 November 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What Made Norway Great? chimp3 29 3713 January 19, 2018 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Great Nation of Haiti! chimp3 4 1065 January 13, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Whateverist