Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What We Won't Do For Love
What We Won't Do For Love
or to get away from it.

70 year old Kansas City man robs bank to get away from his wife. Says he'd rather be in jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...d48a3cd575

She must be a pill.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: What We Won't Do For Love
I wonder if they spelled the wife's name correctly.

Edit: Also if he is catholic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hmmm . . .

Another fascinating glimpse into Satan's shadowy world of heterosexuality.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He'd rather go to jail than get a divorce? That's crazy
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Thanks for sticking that god damned 8 min song in my head Rhonda.
(June 24, 2017 at 8:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Thanks for sticking that god damned 8 min song in my head Rhonda.

Happy to be of service, Brew.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(June 24, 2017 at 7:48 pm)Losty Wrote: He'd rather go to jail than get a divorce? That's crazy

Without ever meeting the wifey, how do you know ??

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 24, 2017 at 6:23 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: or to get away from it.

70 year old Kansas City man robs bank to get away from his wife. Says he'd rather be in jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...d48a3cd575

She must be a pill.

Or he is simply an idiot. I would think a divorce would be far better. 

I'd say committing a crime to end up in jail to get health care, while still wrong, would be more understandable. Unfortunately because of the sick and selfish GOP some have gotten that desperate.
(June 25, 2017 at 8:57 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(June 24, 2017 at 7:48 pm)Losty Wrote: He'd rather go to jail than get a divorce? That's crazy

Without ever meeting the wifey, how do you know ??

Tongue

Plus he may have done prison time before and knew exactly what he was getting into. Cushy cushy federal prison.
Club Fed. I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want to end up as some guy's bitch.  For all we know, she's a shrieking harpy from the 3rd circle of hell.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How WON’T You Die? BrianSoddingBoru4 63 4024 June 17, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2651 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Won't discuss religion or spiritual things anymoe. Mystic 49 6380 March 18, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Victory( WE WON THE COURT CASE) Amarok 15 3330 April 8, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6892 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing. Rhondazvous 33 3405 May 16, 2016 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6773 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL
  My friends won't let me name any of my future children BrokenQuill92 25 6401 January 30, 2014 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  The media won't say this, and neither apparently will the police, so I will. Tiberius 51 17724 January 12, 2012 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Rainbow Why Won't My Brother Admit He's Gay? Erinome 56 14769 November 3, 2011 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Phaedra