Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory( WE WON THE COURT CASE)
Victory( WE WON THE COURT CASE)
As of today my legal struggle ends two hours ago I received the final confirmation (thou 2 this was pretty much covered in court)

1. The doctor who crippled my girlfriend will be permanently bared from medicine his medical license is gone

2. She will be compensated both medically and finically (we learned this in court)

Thou this can never reverse what happened I have the joy of knowing that asshole won't hurt anybody else. And thou I know this can't undue the damage my love has suffered. But  we can now 100% focus on getting her normal or at least as close as possible. I think our trip to north will help . Getting away  stress of the capital would be good for her. But it's finally over  Smile
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Victory( WE WON THE COURT CASE)
Congratulations! Smile
(April 7, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Isis Wrote: Congratulations! Smile

Thank You Smile
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Glad you won, glad the MD's no longer practicing (at least in Canada).

Explain medically and financially please. I get the reimbursement for past and future medical expense. Is the financially for things like pain/suffering/lost past and future wages........ something to that ilk?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 7, 2017 at 7:45 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Glad you won, glad the MD's no longer practicing (at least in Canada).

Explain medically and financially please. I get the reimbursement for past and future medical expense. Is the financially for things like pain/suffering/lost past and future wages........ something to that ilk?

Pretty much he's straight up can't work right now ( thou I hope some day she enjoyed her job ). So yeah wage compensation is part of it . And yes compensation for physical and mental duress and loss of function (not able to use her legs )(depression ) (anxiety problems)

Inuit Proverb

Bravo.
(April 7, 2017 at 8:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Bravo.

Thank you

Inuit Proverb

Holy shit that is terrible... What exactly happened?

Anyway, glad that justice was served. If some shit like that happened to me I can't lie I'd milk that fucker for every last penny I could get from him/her.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

(April 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm)AceBoogie Wrote: Holy shit that is terrible... What exactly happened?

Anyway, glad that justice was served. If some shit like that happened to me I can't lie I'd milk that fucker for every last penny I could get from him/her.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-46851.html

This is the original post on the matter

Inuit Proverb

While the problems are not to be dismissed, it's good to see that at least she will get the necessary care, from here.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How WON’T You Die? BrianSoddingBoru4 63 4205 June 17, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who was already judged in a court ? viocjit 25 1924 March 17, 2019 at 6:17 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2695 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 9570 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Won't discuss religion or spiritual things anymoe. Mystic 49 6611 March 18, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What We Won't Do For Love Rhondazvous 24 3857 June 26, 2017 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing. Rhondazvous 33 3516 May 16, 2016 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Buying a case for my phone Lemonvariable72 3 1215 August 14, 2015 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The case for god ManMachine 8 2097 December 17, 2014 at 11:27 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Discrimination case? hobie 10 2127 June 22, 2014 at 12:29 am
Last Post: hobie