Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win
Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win
He bought 2 seats for the comfort of himself and others, then it happened. The airline made a bad decision.

http://myfox8.com/2017/06/25/overweight-...ed-flight/

How many times I wish there were large considerate people like him when flying.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win
Well, at least it wasn't Southwest Airlines.
There is only one place you can hurt a corporation ... In the hip pocket. Nothing else matters.
They will seem to care and attempt to make things right as damage control to their bottom line... It's really nothing personal!

I hate corporates who do the wrong thing to the little man (pun intended)...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
bet if he saw the shaking plane on the news yesterday he was glad he missed that one

Damn did that thing shimmy !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Where I'm from, selling something to someone and not delivering on it is called "fraud."

(June 27, 2017 at 11:18 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Where I'm from, selling something to someone and not delivering on it is called "fraud."

If not for the obnoxious fine print attached to damn near every sale that nobody of course reads.
Indeed. Shame that can't be eliminated.

WHY.DOESN'T.THE.BIBLE.HAVE.FINE.PRINT./DISCLAIMER?!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 28, 2017 at 2:34 am)ignoramus Wrote: WHY.DOESN'T.THE.BIBLE.HAVE.FINE.PRINT./DISCLAIMER?!

Go drink poison and play with cobras for a while, and we'll get back to you . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

There should at least be a tiny message somewhere stating that the characters are fictitious and any similarity to any person is coincidental?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17275 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 841 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1658 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation? Drich 34 1915 June 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1917 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2570 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Quarantine questions I just can't answer. Gawdzilla Sama 6 558 April 2, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5288 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  They Haven't Learned A Thing! Minimalist 1 352 December 3, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1428 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda