Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham's Creation museum is FAILING!!!!!
Ken Ham's Creation museum is FAILING!!!!!
I knew this was coming, and I am glad, he is blaming Atheists for it.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Ndg-Ll6mU

manowar
RE: Ken Ham's Creation museum is FAILING!!!!!
Oh yes we have so much power . Rolleyes

:
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Of course he's going to blame atheists for his stupid idea. This was such a waste of money, and unfortunately a lot of it was taxpayer money. If he wants an ark that would actually attract people, he should have made one that actually floats. Which he can't, as Bill Nye explained in a debate against Ken Ham.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Hmm ham maybe nobody wants to go to your museum because most people aren't YEC. And those that are aren't museum types.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

LOL, Ham doesn't have enough faithful to fleece to keep his museum solvent.

Maybe Amalgamated Atheists LLC should buy it and turn it into an abortion clinic/pediatric veal production facility ??

(see what happens when I post before lunch?)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Will the arseholes who funded this with tax payers money be brought to account?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
That's up to the voters.... and you know they are Kentucky jesus-freak shitheads.
So clearly, the sole ruler of the universe, who is one and holy
EL, ELOAH,
ELOHIM,
EL SHADDAI ,
ADONAI ,
YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH ,
YAHWEH-JIREH,
YAHWEH-RAPHA ,
YAHWEH-NISSI,
YAHWEH-M'KADDESH,
YAHWEH-SHALOM
YAHWEH-ELOHIM
YAHWEH-TSIDKENU
YAHWEH-ROHI
YAHWEH-SHAMMAH
YAHWEH-SABAOTH
EL ELYON
EL ROI
EL-OLAM
EL-GIBHOR

Doesn't much favour creationism.

Well that's good to know.
It just favors zip lines, whitewater, and amusement parks more, is all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 5, 2017 at 2:32 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: LOL, Ham doesn't have enough faithful to fleece to keep his museum solvent.

Maybe Amalgamated Atheists LLC should buy it and turn it into an abortion clinic/pediatric veal production facility ??

(see what happens when I post before lunch?)

Or a natural history museum .

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1168 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Aren't Science vs. Creation Debates......rather pointless? maestroanth 30 5598 March 29, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  The Ken "JNE" Humphreys interview Cyberman 1 1219 August 4, 2014 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  creation museum KingHeretic 26 10741 February 5, 2014 at 11:44 pm
  Creation museum Manowar 22 9259 June 3, 2013 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  The atheists want your children (according to K. Ham) L.A.F. 29 12945 May 2, 2013 at 7:40 pm
  Jesus Never Existed: Ken Humphreys Interview Gooders1002 0 1683 April 30, 2013 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Ken Humphreys Minimalist 1 1402 January 29, 2013 at 10:35 am
  No need for creation... of anything darkblight 10 6002 May 15, 2011 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Arcturus
  An Easter Gift from Ken Humphreys at Minimalist 5 3069 April 2, 2010 at 6:11 am
Last Post: leo-rcc