Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poland, Germany, France all love me
Poland, Germany, France all love me
I mean I won bigly. No, ignore the popular vote. Ignore that the Woman's March had more attendants. 

[Image: DEGSz4uXYAEpl9Q.jpg:large]
RE: Poland, Germany, France all love me
I'm embarrassed the UK's is as high as 22%.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 7, 2017 at 7:57 am)Iroscato Wrote: I'm embarrassed the UK's is as high as 22%.

Look, you are almost as bad as the polish plumbers for which you left the EU.

Angel
Poland, Germany, and France are three distinct countries in Europe with unique histories, cultures, and societies. Here are some general comparisons of these countries based on various factors:

Geography:

Poland is located in Central Europe and shares borders with Germany to the west, the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south, Ukraine and Belarus to the east, and the Baltic Sea, Lithuania, and Russia to the north.
   Germany is located in Central Europe and shares borders with Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, and France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to the west.
   France is located in Western Europe and shares borders with Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, and Andorra.

Population:

Poland has a population of approximately 38 million people.
   Germany has a population of approximately 83 million people, making it the most populous country in the European Union.
   France has a population of approximately 67 million people.

Economy:

Poland has a growing economy, with a mix of agriculture, industry, and services, and is considered one of the fastest-growing economies in the European Union.
   Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the fourth-largest economy in the world, with a focus on manufacturing, finance, and technology.
   France has a diverse economy, with a mix of agriculture, industry, and services, and is known for its luxury goods, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries.

Politics:

Poland is a parliamentary republic with a president as the head of state and a prime minister as the head of government.
   Germany is a federal parliamentary republic with a president as the head of state and a chancellor as the head of government.
   France is a unitary semi-presidential republic with a president as the head of state and a prime minister as the head of government.

Culture:

Poland has a rich cultural heritage, with traditional folk music, dance, and art, as well as a history of literature, theater, and film.
   Germany has a diverse culture, with notable contributions to music, philosophy, literature, and art, and is known for its beer and wine traditions.
   France has a long history of cultural influence, with notable contributions to literature, art, music, fashion, and cuisine, and is known for its wine and cheese traditions.

Overall, while Poland, Germany, and France share some similarities as neighboring European countries, they also have distinct differences in geography, population, economy, politics, and culture.
(April 21, 2023 at 7:02 am)folina Wrote: Poland, Germany, and France are three distinct countries in Europe with unique histories, cultures, and societies. Here are some general comparisons of these countries based on various factors:

Geography:

Poland is located in Central Europe and shares borders with Germany to the west, the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south, Ukraine and Belarus to the east, and the Baltic Sea, Lithuania, and Russia to the north.
   Germany is located in Central Europe and shares borders with Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, and France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to the west.
   France is located in Western Europe and shares borders with Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, and Andorra.

Population:

Poland has a population of approximately 38 million people.
   Germany has a population of approximately 83 million people, making it the most populous country in the European Union.
   France has a population of approximately 67 million people.

Economy:

Poland has a growing economy, with a mix of agriculture, industry, and services, and is considered one of the fastest-growing economies in the European Union.
   Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the fourth-largest economy in the world, with a focus on manufacturing, finance, and technology.
   France has a diverse economy, with a mix of agriculture, industry, and services, and is known for its luxury goods, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries.

Politics:

Poland is a parliamentary republic with a president as the head of state and a prime minister as the head of government.
   Germany is a federal parliamentary republic with a president as the head of state and a chancellor as the head of government.
   France is a unitary semi-presidential republic with a president as the head of state and a prime minister as the head of government.

Culture:

Poland has a rich cultural heritage, with traditional folk music, dance, and art, as well as a history of literature, theater, and film.
   Germany has a diverse culture, with notable contributions to music, philosophy, literature, and art, and is known for its beer and wine traditions.
   France has a long history of cultural influence, with notable contributions to literature, art, music, fashion, and cuisine, and is known for its wine and cheese traditions.

Overall, while Poland, Germany, and France share some similarities as neighboring European countries, they also have distinct differences in geography, population, economy, politics, and culture.
Administrator Notice
Link removed per 30/30 rule.

Thread closed - 6 years old

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strife in Poland Foxaèr 3 225 October 29, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Poland Sucks BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1988 May 12, 2019 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Vive L' France! Minimalist 6 570 November 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  US more like apartheid South Africa than 1940s Germany? Clueless Morgan 25 1949 July 18, 2018 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  another dead and 4 injured in France ignoramus 7 851 May 13, 2018 at 5:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  30 injured, 3 dead in delivery van attack in Germany Joods 31 2805 April 9, 2018 at 1:30 am
  Latest mass shooting in France CapnAwesome 20 2371 March 25, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Angela Merkel elected to fourth term as chancellor of Germany c172 3 734 March 14, 2018 at 6:29 pm
  No Wonder The WLB Hates Germany. Minimalist 14 4010 June 2, 2017 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Alex K
  I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men The Valkyrie 11 2035 March 16, 2017 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0