Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just watching a old episode of Perry Mason.
Just watching a old episode of Perry Mason.
For those who don't know that is an old black and white TV show about a lawyer. Anywho, just now stopped on a channel playing it, at a point of a witness being sworn in and guess what they left out.

Hint, you are NOT required by law to end your swearing in with it.
RE: Just watching a old episode of Perry Mason.
I remember watching that show in color.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 11, 2017 at 9:49 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I remember watching that show in color.

Maybe the last couple of seasons color tv shows really didn't take off until the early 70s. The actor Raymond Burr also played a handicap wheelchair bound retired SFPD in the TV show Ironside. I know that show was in color. 

Not exactly sure what year Perry Mason went color though. Lots of shows got colorized decades later.

(July 11, 2017 at 10:05 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 11, 2017 at 9:49 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I remember watching that show in color.

Maybe the last couple of seasons color tv shows really didn't take off until the early 70s. The actor Raymond Burr also played a handicap wheelchair bound retired SFPD in the TV show Ironside. I know that show was in color. 

Not exactly sure what year Perry Mason went color though. Lots of shows got colorized decades later.

I am old enough to remember when there were only 3 major networks and UHF and stations signed off at night and were off air over night. Rabbit ears. Me old, me no likey getting old.
HA HA HA HA HA........  Ran across another old episode of Perry Mason today just now, one of the characters was named "Harry Johnson"........Giggle snort snicker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just an old metalhead MR. Macabre 666 60 3131 August 27, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  So, I'm watching ST:TNG Foxaèr 160 5065 December 20, 2020 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I tried watching and reading Peanuts Der/die AtheistIn 5 448 April 3, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Anyone else watching season 2 of Legion? The Industrial Atheist 2 468 April 16, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Movie Ninja Episode 1 StealthySkeptic 3 1400 August 20, 2014 at 9:44 am
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  What are you watching? wolf39us 27 3592 June 19, 2014 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie