Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Fart In Town.
Old Fart In Town.
Murder me over ABBA, mug me over Pat Benatar, blackmail me over  Metallica, but never attack our national symbol.

I love this Eagles song.

RE: Old Fart In Town.
‘I hate the fuckin’ Eagles, man.’ - The Dude

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 29, 2020 at 8:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘I hate the fuckin’ Eagles, man.’ - The Dude

Boru

But how do you feel about kittens and puppies?
(May 29, 2020 at 8:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 29, 2020 at 8:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘I hate the fuckin’ Eagles, man.’ - The Dude

Boru

But how do you feel about kittens and puppies?

You’ll have to ask The Dude. 

Personally, I don’t actively dislike The Eagles.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I am just staying at a hotel. 

Are you just lingering?
(May 29, 2020 at 9:02 pm)no one Wrote: Are you just lingering?

(May 29, 2020 at 8:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am just staying at a hotel. 

That song is in serious contention for the worst piece of shit musical composition since Oog tripped and hit his head on a hollow log. Everyone involved in the writing, arranging, performing, production and marketing of that puddle of excrescence should be horse whipped with a real horse.

Boru
(May 29, 2020 at 9:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 29, 2020 at 8:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am just staying at a hotel. 

That song is in serious contention for the worst piece of shit musical composition since Oog tripped and hit his head on a hollow log. Everyone involved in the writing, arranging, performing, production and marketing of that puddle of excrescence should be horse whipped with a real horse.

Boru

I wish I was shocked. But I am not.
(May 29, 2020 at 9:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 29, 2020 at 9:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That song is in serious contention for the worst piece of shit musical composition since Oog tripped and hit his head on a hollow log. Everyone involved in the writing, arranging, performing, production and marketing of that puddle of excrescence should be horse whipped with a real horse.

Boru

I wish I was shocked. But I am not.

*shrug* Like I said, I don’t mind The Eagles but ‘Hotel California’ is a crap song. ‘Life In The Fast Lane’ on the other hand, borders on brilliance.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wokest TV shows in town Duty 22 1035 August 10, 2020 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ghost town atheist04330 3 681 July 23, 2014 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: ShaMan