Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The little things that do it for ya
The little things that do it for ya
When I first started working at my current place of employment, my buddy and I saw a couple walk in. They both had the "it" factor. They had a somethin' somethin' that made them special. Years later and I finally know what it is. They have this look in their face... a look that says they're either troubled, inspired, frustrated, bothered, or just feeling something intense. I like it.

I've met people who are very beautiful, but I find absolutely unattractive. People that have a perfect face, perfect body, perfect physique. They're dull, though. Vapid. Not outstanding. Not authentic. Not peculiar.

I just have a strong ambition for emotional and mental stimulation. I need to see expression that communicates something. The eyes that say something. The lips. The frown. Even the way a person breathes. When they're thinking, the rhythm of their chest moving as they breathe in and out...

When they speak, are they saying three more sentences with their smile and eyes than their words by mouth? Damn. Expression. Body language. Cleverness. Intelligence. Boldness. Little things that make big things. Voice patterns. Voice mannerisms. Voice. The laugh. Is it shy? Is it apologetic? Is it flirtatious? Is it arrogant? Is it upset? Damn. Expression is everything.

So there can be a person who I find sexy as fuck and you might ask why. I might respond... I like the way she breathes. I like the way he apologizes. I like the way he blinks. I like the way he taunts me when he doesn't even speak. I like the way she presses her lips when she wants to say something, but she's holding back.

And then... if the person is also beautiful, that's just icing. That's just cake.

So like... what are the little things you like?
RE: The little things that do it for ya
Masculinity, or at least my take on the concept.

Unless a woman is doing it somehow, and then I freak out.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I tend to be drawn to people who are quiet, shy, emotionally and mentally broken, have a good deal of baggage, and clearly less attractive than me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Physical: Heterochromia.

Non-physical:  A good laugh.  No giggling.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
J.A.C.K., if confused terror works for ya then I'm your man!

Attraction: self confidence.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I like people with confidence, but not arrogance.

A good sense of humour, a good laugh, will get my attention.
Dying to live, living to die.
While a terminal illness worked for Brian, I'd have to advise anyone else trying to catch my eye to not try to duplicate his technique . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Anyway, small things are okay when used properly, but medium sized to large things are better.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
I used to find facial expressions really sexy on a girl but these days I feel like I'm being conned.

I don't like to feel that a girl is using facials expressions on me the same way a wrestler would put moves on his opponent.  The lip bite, the wide eyed gasp, the lip pout, the upwards glance, the lip pout and upwards glance combo.  

It's a complex love hate relationship I have really.  I like facial expressions on a good looking woman's face like I'm sure the majority of straight men do.  I don't know how most other men feel about facial expressions that are purposefully put on, it annoys the fuck out of me sometimes. 
If I get the feeling that a woman is thinking about what facial expression to use next, that's what annoys me.  

I should be so lucky to have an attractive woman giving me those kind of facial expressions, I know, and I would probably give in immediately to an attractive woman who was giving me those looks no questions asked. But some part of me would be annoyed about the fake expressions.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 11, 2017 at 7:54 pm)paulpablo Wrote: I used to find facial expressions really sexy on a girl but these days I feel like I'm being conned.

I don't like to feel that a girl is using facials expressions on me the same way a wrestler would put moves on his opponent.  The lip bite, the wide eyed gasp, the lip pout, the upwards glance, the lip pout and upwards glance combo.  

It's a complex love hate relationship I have really.  I like facial expressions on a good looking woman's face like I'm sure the majority of straight men do.  I don't know how most other men feel about facial expressions that are purposefully put on, it annoys the fuck out of me sometimes. 
If I get the feeling that a woman is thinking about what facial expression to use next, that's what annoys me.  

I should be so lucky to have an attractive woman giving me those kind of facial expressions, I know, and I would probably give in immediately to an attractive woman who was giving me those looks no questions asked. But some part of me would be annoyed about the fake expressions.

Oh, but genuineness and authenticity are also very sexy, and distinguishing between these and play is a productive talent.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 800 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25422 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7099 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1793 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1233 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1856 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2182 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1139 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Smaller trouble in little China? Naw, not really... Brian37 0 595 October 24, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2566 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama