Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims
Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims
You are every bit as much of a bunch of shits.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-rob...ing-birth/

Quote:‘Don’t rob yourself of your future’: Conservatives try to scare 12-year-old rape victim into giving birth

Can't wait for the next holier-than-thou jesus freak to start whining about child marriage in Yemen.
RE: Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims
Reading between the lines of the article I am inferring a disturbing degree of consanguinity between the victim and the impregnator.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well.... it IS Alabama.
If I understood recent stories in the news correctly, there is not 1 state that bans underage marriage. You can still do that with the parents permission, some states as young as 13. Now it may be more for the fact that the states simply never updated the laws. I should be a minimum of 18 in all states.

https://www.google.com/#q=Legal+age+for+...in+America
(July 20, 2017 at 12:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If I understood recent stories in the news correctly, there is not 1 state that bans underage marriage. You can still do that with the parents permission, some states as young as 13. Now it may be more for the fact that the states simply never updated the laws. I should be a minimum of 18 in all states.

Actually the marriage age is 12 in Kansas and in Massachusetts.  There's no minimum in California.
And of course he's a Republican, so he probably would just tell the 12 year old girl to 'GET A JOB!" to support said child (not to mention the costs of you know.. actually delivering a child even if she were to give it up for adoption as they might suggest next--which creates its own set of issues for both girl and the potential child) And I'm sure if she faces depression later in life it'll have nothing to do with the fact that she was... you know, raped.

Can we get a stupid vaccine? Not that parents of stupid people would probably get their kids vaccinated in the first place... *sigh*
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(July 21, 2017 at 1:42 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(July 20, 2017 at 12:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If I understood recent stories in the news correctly, there is not 1 state that bans underage marriage. You can still do that with the parents permission, some states as young as 13. Now it may be more for the fact that the states simply never updated the laws. I should be a minimum of 18 in all states.

Actually the marriage age is 12 in Kansas and in Massachusetts.  There's no minimum in California.

But it requires parental consent. That's something that needs review, in light of some religious people's expectations.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 21, 2017 at 2:30 am)Fireball Wrote:
(July 21, 2017 at 1:42 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Actually the marriage age is 12 in Kansas and in Massachusetts.  There's no minimum in California.

But it requires parental consent. That's something that needs review, in light of some religious people's expectations.

And/or a judge = http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/state...-laws.html
(July 20, 2017 at 11:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims

Drat! Have them pesky Amish started flying airliners into buildings and hanging gays?
(July 21, 2017 at 11:24 am)Dropship Wrote:
(July 20, 2017 at 11:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims

Drat! Have them pesky Amish started flying airliners into buildings and hanging gays?

Nah, they just prevent their children from experiencing anything resembling that thing we call 'life'. So basically, they're not really 'living', they're just...existing. Like a person who's in a vegetative state. A life that will well and truly have zero meaning and zero chance of breaking that mold. You peeps don't get a fucking pat on the back for your irrational bullshit taking on different forms. You holding the map upside-down and falling off the cliff at a different point than others holding their maps in the wrong orientation doesn't mean you're any better than they are. Reject that shit, hold the map right-side-up, and then you don't have to sit at the kids' table anymore. Is it worth it to you?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1013 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2333 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Oh I Love It When Xristards Fight! Minimalist 10 1499 March 15, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dear Atheists ParagonLost 111 15517 December 1, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: GOĐ
  Dear god dyresand 14 1703 May 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Dear Satan dyresand 9 2474 April 30, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Dear christians... dyresand 1 1111 April 2, 2016 at 4:02 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
Question Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? Aractus 144 49458 October 9, 2015 at 6:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Dear Theists Foxaèr 79 14969 September 25, 2015 at 11:20 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Let's Give The Muslims A Day Off Minimalist 60 9576 April 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam