Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff
Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-names-j...38830.html

President Donald Trump on Friday tweeted that John Kelly would take over as White House chief of staff, a role that had been held by Reince Priebus.
Kelly, a retired Marine general, has been serving as Homeland Security secretary.
Priebus, 45, became a target of Trump's ire shortly into his term as White House chief of staff.
Trump has consistently applied pressure on Priebus and reportedly given him various deadlines to get a tumultuous White House in order.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff
Trump's just going to have to keep firing people, because there is no "getting the White House in order" as Trump wants it to be.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Let me see if I get this: Trump ousted practically the only marginally sane member of his inner circle, and replaced him with a hawk who thinks a border wall is a good idea?

Yup. I get this.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Changes in staff have happened under every president. But not in my history have I have ever seen so many so quickly. 45 is proving to be Nixon 2.0
Should have named Robby Mook, mark my words, Robby Mook would have fit like a soiled condom into a flaccid sphincter in Trumpland.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

One day this will be the greatest TV miniseries of all time. Can you imagine?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Perhaps several. Perhaps a Hollywood movie. I just wonder if somehow, some time, he will be imprisoned.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 28, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Alex K Wrote: One day this will be the greatest TV miniseries of all time. Can you imagine?

I would watch that series, but only if all the characters were played by emojis.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 28, 2017 at 6:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Alex K Wrote: One day this will be the greatest TV miniseries of all time. Can you imagine?

I would watch that series, but only if all the characters were played by emojis.

Boru

Ah, a snob for realism, eh?

The cast of characters that work for Trump you just love to hate. They are like the members of the Omega Theta Pi fraternity in "Animal House". Trump Jr reminds me of one of those movie/tv Mafia wannabes that ends up whacked , like Mikey Palmice in The Soprano's.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 980 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  John Bolton Is A Bum BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1715 June 19, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  John Oliver And The Chaos in Washington Minimalist 3 815 October 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kelly's Days Are Numbered Minimalist 22 4869 September 2, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The BullShit Artist In Chief is At It Again Minimalist 2 827 August 7, 2017 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  John Oliver on Jared and Ivanka Minimalist 0 688 April 24, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  John Oliver Discusses The French Election Minimalist 13 3511 April 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Steve Bannon gone as chief strategist in NSC shakeup c172 5 1893 April 5, 2017 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3071 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer