Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
John Oliver Discusses The French Election
John Oliver Discusses The French Election
In his own manner.

RE: John Oliver Discusses The French Election
I didn't see any baking ingredients thrown at Le Pen. Hmmm............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
They should throw rocks at Le Pen.
With all the muslims flooding the continent it's a wonder that they didn't.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
At least France is spared the stupid
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

They do seem to have a better electoral system than we do.

Then again, who doesn't?
(April 17, 2017 at 4:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They do seem to have a better electoral system than we do.

Then again, who doesn't?

Our election system only supports the 2 major parties that is the problem.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
How timely, terrorist arrests. 

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...8-10-02-03
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Or unfortunate, I guess, depending on which side of the line you're looking from?

Timely if the intent of this thwarted attack (or report of a thwarted attack) is to provoke an equally extremist response.  

Unfortunate if these simpletons just happened to be planning an attack at a point in which the predictable response will be to the detriment of both groups of extremists.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And we are going to have a snap election in a month or so because the tories have scented weakness in Labour and they are right. This generation is doomed I'm afraid.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 49000 Today at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 792 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5344 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  John Bolton Is A Bum BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1750 June 19, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1514 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1069 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good News from yesterday's election. Brian37 14 2129 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2430 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9537 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 782 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist