Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly's Days Are Numbered
Kelly's Days Are Numbered
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hes-turn...ood-conti/

Quote:‘He’s turning on people’: Trump confidantes say the president’s mood continues to ‘darken’ under Kelly’s iron thumb

Quote:But the biggest fear of Trump’s friends is that he’s on a “collision course” with Gen. John Kelly. Since Kelly took over as the White House chief of staff, he’s instituted some military-style discipline that prevents Trump from talking to whoever he wants. Close friends were once able to call the White House and ask for Trump personally. Now they’re sent to Kelly’s office to be vetted. Trump’s friends are even calling Kelly “the church lady” because of his strict ways.

The WLB won't put up with this for long.
RE: Kelly's Days Are Numbered
It's all good. Much as I admire Kelly's service to the nation right now, tamping down on the Toddler-in-Chief's whimsy, Kelly's being fired would allow Trumpenstein to show his worst side and poison the well he's drank from for the last two years.

Without discipline, Trump will torpedo himself. Let that mouth run and let's get the Senate out of Republican hands in 2018.

[Image: th?id=OIP.EztMQgKBgdKciP8eNk6PgwEsCR&pid=15.1]

Vader didn't pop off the number of underlings Trump has
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

How many Scaramuccis is that?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Dear General Kelly,

This is what happens when you sign on to work for a fucking maniac. 

You should have known better.

Sincerely yours,

America

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/he-wont-...ar-career/

Quote:‘He won’t abide such treatment’: Gen. Kelly said ‘nobody has spoken to him’ like Trump in his 35-year career

Quote:During a recent “dressing down” by President Donald Trump, new White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told aides that he’s never been spoken to like that in his whole military career.
According to a report by the New York Times, Kelly reportedly told sources close to a fight between the president and his chief of staff in August that he won’t tolerate such behavior again.
After lashing out at Kelly when staffers “gently suggested [Trump] refrain from injecting politics into day-to-day issues of governing after last month’s raucous rally in Arizona,” he lashed at Kelly, who happened to be “the most senior aide in his presence.”
Kelly “reacted calmly, but he later told other White House staff members that he had never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country,” three sources close to the fight told the Times. “In the future, he said, he would not abide such treatment.”
So much for that great respect for current and former top military brass they keep telling us Trump has. Childish asshole.

I hope Kelly resigns so I can watch the Trump team scramble to find a replacement. No one in their right mind would want the job, so of course it will go to some Trumpian imbecile who will unwittingly hasten the end.
^^^

I can't imagine Kelly tolerating that again.
"not abide such treatment"

There are several ways of 'not abiding' something . . . .

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is anybody else disturbed by all the military in Drumpfuck's cabinet? That a country that prides itself on it's democracy (albeit without actually doing muck to ensure it is democratic) a military heavy executive should be worrisome.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 2, 2017 at 4:08 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Is anybody else disturbed by all the military in Drumpfuck's cabinet? That a country that prides itself on it's democracy (albeit without actually doing muck to ensure it is democratic) a military heavy executive should be worrisome.

It is all looking a bit like a military junta isn't it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking forward to 3 days of hearings? Brian37 3 371 February 27, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Andrew McCabe fired just days before retirement c172 20 2693 March 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff c172 16 3846 July 29, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This is awkward, but...whatever happened to defeating ISIS in 30 days? NuclearEnergy 9 3846 May 24, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  1st 100 days? Blue Man 7 1184 February 16, 2017 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Real Election is 2 days away!! Jehanne 47 8162 December 23, 2016 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump in his first 100 days Manowar 14 3344 November 10, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump outlines plan for first 100 days account_inactive 22 2242 October 24, 2016 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Megyn Kelly: Santa and Jesus are white Doubting Thomas 52 9545 December 16, 2013 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Duck
  I Really Don't Know What's Wrong With White People These Days Minimalist 30 8390 August 28, 2013 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Brakeman