Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Last!!
At Last!!
Clear and convincing evidence that Muslims hate and want to kill all non-Muslims (WARNING: non-graphic and heart-warming scenes).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fza09

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: At Last!!
The Middle East as a whole has a very destructive culture flowing in its veins; and it is not limited to Muslims.
Wherever you go, you'll find majorities that abuse minorities.

Let it be Sunnies that abuse Shiites, Shiites that abuse Sunnies, Muslims that abuse Christians, Jews that abuse Palestinian Muslims.
Thinking about it; all humans have this destructive culture, but it's concentrated in some regions more than the others.

Some people are good; some are bad. I like to think of it this way.
I also like to remember this scene from "Slumdog Millionaire":

I agree Atlass

Our species ability to be cruel or compassionate is in all of us. Most humans are decent, and want the same things. But the problem with EVERY RELIGION is that humans get sold that at birth, and humans have a horrible tendency far to much to think only locally and tribal and defend that which they are familiar with.

And there is no point in global history where you find a nation/religion that has always been 100% conflict free.

I think it is wrong to lump someone like Malala in with Bin Laden, but it still remains they have the same head figures and read the same holy book to come to different conclusions. But again, all religions in our species history suffer this flaw.

It is also a utopia for even atheists to think on a planet of 7 billion that we can build or force a 100% god free religion free planet. But even having said that, Islam currently in that part of the world is still far too widely theocratic run. But I do agree Israel also has their right wing in control of their government even if more westernized.

There is no polite way to put it to anyone of any religion worldwide. Religion sucks as a way of conducting national or global diplomacy politically. Religions compete against other religions and even under the same umbrella label the sub sects also compete with each other for political attention.

And again, I don't delude myself in thinking you can use government to force any out of existence. But our species needs to shift focus away from coddling any religion and put that shit on the back burner and focus on what our entire species has in common. 

In the age of nukes knowing Christians in America and Russia have their hands on them. And knowing Islamic states want them and even China has them, our species really has to face the fact nobody wins in a nuclear war. 

I am just as mad at Russia's Christians as well as Bibi in Israel and America's right wing as well as the theocracies of Saudi Arabia and Iran. 

All 7 billion humans have the same home, the only home for all of us. I will never back off the scrutiny of any religion, precisely because our planet is at stake. But no, even with advocating for scrutiny and blasphemy it is still wrong to use blanket assumptions of guilt of the individual before they have done anything wrong.

I will not fear the individual until they give me something to fear. Their claims are a matter of logic and evidence to me, but I will always value human rights regardless of what I might think of a claim. Humans have rights, but ideas as claims do not deserve blind worship.
Proof we have to treat muslims as people . Not a locust style army hell bent on our destruction as some would like us to treat them.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 29, 2017 at 4:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Clear and convincing evidence that Muslims hate and want to kill all non-Muslims (WARNING: non-graphic and heart-warming scenes).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fza09

Boru

Better not try that in Saudi Arabia!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maajid Nawaz's last interview as an Islamist mralstoner 0 878 February 11, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar? professor 7 1984 January 19, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Europe's Last Stand - Trailer mralstoner 12 4900 September 6, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1985 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Nearly 1,000 Pakistani women were victims of honour killings last year Ziploc Surprise 10 5255 May 16, 2012 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet