Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe's Last Stand - Trailer
Europe's Last Stand - Trailer
The West is undergoing massive demographic changes. America is being Hispanicised, Australia is being Asianised, and Europe is being Islamified. This documentary is about Islam in Europe. Spooky music and all that. Alas, it's all true, Muslims have very large families and are on-track to take over, unless Westerners get their act together fast. Muslim immigration is a certifiably insane decision. Barking mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnpwohBsZjM

Don't have a coronary, but I think this film is made by Christians.
RE: Europe's Last Stand - Trailer
Educate the Muslims. Employ ex-Muslims like me to fight for Europe **coughs*give me asylum*coughs** :p
And utter BS. Seriously does no-one ever actually check the stats on this drivel before reposting?
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(August 31, 2014 at 8:59 am)Mr Greene Wrote: And utter BS. Seriously does no-one ever actually check the stats on this drivel before reposting?
It's not the best documentary trailer, but the underlying problem (Muslim immigration) is far from "utter BS". It's very, very real.

Mohammed most popular boy's name in Oslo, capital of Norway
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/143298...me-in-oslo

No idea what "stats" you're talking about.
(August 23, 2014 at 4:24 am)DramaQueen Wrote: Educate the Muslims. Employ ex-Muslims like me to fight for Europe **coughs*give me asylum*coughs** :p

Exactly. Islamo-Christians can breed all they want to but atheists reproduce by assimilation.

You breed em.
We un-creed em.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(September 1, 2014 at 2:00 am)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(August 23, 2014 at 4:24 am)DramaQueen Wrote: Educate the Muslims. Employ ex-Muslims like me to fight for Europe **coughs*give me asylum*coughs** :p

Exactly. Islamo-Christians can breed all they want to but atheists reproduce by assimilation.

You breed em.
We un-creed em.

The problem is Islamo-Christians exploits the fact that human race has a tendency to prove itself incapable of being underestimated. While atheists tend to suffer from the fact that they have a weakness for overestimating the human race.
Remember when morons claimed that ZOG is what's gonna destroy our society. I'm starting to think that in comparison to what's in our age those were the good days.
(August 23, 2014 at 12:33 am)mralstoner Wrote: The West is undergoing massive demographic changes. America is being Hispanicised, Australia is being Asianised, and Europe is being Islamified. This documentary is about Islam in Europe. Spooky music and all that. Alas, it's all true, Muslims have very large families and are on-track to take over, unless Westerners get their act together fast. Muslim immigration is a certifiably insane decision. Barking mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnpwohBsZjM

Don't have a coronary, but I think this film is made by Christians.

It might help you to understand modern media a little better if you looked into something called editorial bias and sensationalism.

Sensationalism

Everything you think you know has been through someone else's mind who has some kind of agenda. Try to unpick that before making your own mind up, else you end up becoming another part of the parody that is modern journalism.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(September 1, 2014 at 6:06 am)ManMachine Wrote: It might help you to understand modern media a little better if you looked into something called editorial bias and sensationalism.
Thanks, but I'm way too old for naivety. I've been following politics and world affairs for about 15 years now. Europe has an existential problem with Muslim immigration. You can wake up to it, or go back to sleep. Most people stay asleep due to normalcy bias:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias
"The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This may results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster..."

But actually, deep down, a lot of people do understand the problems facing the West, it's just that the problems are so huge and seemingly insolvable, they just put them aside and carry on.
(September 1, 2014 at 7:44 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(September 1, 2014 at 6:06 am)ManMachine Wrote: It might help you to understand modern media a little better if you looked into something called editorial bias and sensationalism.
Thanks, but I'm way too old for naivety. I've been following politics and world affairs for about 15 years now. Europe has an existential problem with Muslim immigration. You can wake up to it, or go back to sleep. Most people stay asleep due to normalcy bias:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias
"The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This may results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster..."

But actually, deep down, a lot of people do understand the problems facing the West, it's just that the problems are so huge and seemingly insolvable, they just put them aside and carry on.

I'm not aware of any links between naivety and age, older people seem just as naïve as younger people on certain topics.

I accept that there are cultural problems but it's not a 'disaster', that is exactly the kind of sensationalist language that needs to be avoided in these debates. The juxtaposition of two cultures will inevitably cause misunderstanding and friction. A knee-jerk reaction is not the right way to go about things.

The kind of rhetoric you employ ('you can wake up to it or go back to sleep') is not going to agitate me into developing an uninformed opinion just to satisfy my petty prejudices, which I'm honest enough to acknowledge and own, and is why I make the extra effort to inform myself lest I make crass statements.

The only crisis Europe is facing is from sensationalists with no grasp of statistics trying to make mountains out of molehills.

10 Myths about Muslims

I'm no expert on population demographic or trends but admitting that is the first step to educating myself properly on the issue.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At Last!! BrianSoddingBoru4 4 1847 August 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Maajid Nawaz's last interview as an Islamist mralstoner 0 878 February 11, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Muslim Immigration & the Fall of Europe mralstoner 50 8957 November 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4545 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
  AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar? professor 7 1984 January 19, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1984 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Islam Responsible for the growth of Christianity and Europe Polaris 15 7336 May 19, 2012 at 8:06 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Nearly 1,000 Pakistani women were victims of honour killings last year Ziploc Surprise 10 5255 May 16, 2012 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet